test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenacity - PvE Progression guild

2»

Comments

• theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi there what are your accomplishments as a guild in other games?
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    renisath wrote: »
    Is there a level requirement for joining?

There is no level requirement for joining, though we havent been skill testing people until they reach 60, so if you join under level 60, you will likely remain an initiate until you do reach 60.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    jimkirk wrote: »
    i'm still guildless not sure what server your guild is on but my in game name is "deep purple"

Our guild is on Mindflayer. However we do not just invite people in game. We are not a take all guild that invites anyone and everyone. If that is what your looking for, you wont find it here. If you are looking for a serious PvE progression guild who dominates in PvP on the side, head over to Tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com and fill out an app. If we like what we see, we will give you a chance to prove yourself to us.
    edited May 2013
    theaszure wrote: »
    hi there what are your accomplishments as a guild in other games?

This guild was formed for the purpose of Neverwinter even though the majority of our players have impressive gaming histories, we have not played as a guild in other games.
    edited May 2013
    Also and FYI to anyone that may be considering joining:

We are using TS3 instead of Raidcall now. We had some members who had trouble running raidcall and the game at the same time, so we made the switch so everyone would have an easier time. The recruitment post will be updated soon to reflect this new information.
    edited May 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    This guild was formed for the purpose of Neverwinter even though the majority of our players have impressive gaming histories, we have not played as a guild in other games.

Thank you for answering my question, However i have one more for you can you tell me more about your players "impressive gaming histories" this all sounds very vague to me specialy for a newly formed guild. Dont get me wrong here i am intrested in your guild but just as you carefully select people i carefully select my guild :)
  • cyandk18cyandk18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have seen several of your members fail dodging, stand in fire and walk directly into traps in both Mad dragon & Wolf den.

So take your test and and put it where the sun dont shine.
    edited May 2013
    cyandk18 wrote: »
    I have seen several of your members fail dodging, stand in fire and walk directly into traps in both Mad dragon & Wolf den.

So take your test and and put it where the sun dont shine.

Traps are typically not during a fight, we dont check to make sure people are constantly watching the ground when they walk. Lets not be ridiculous.

As for fail dodging and standing in fire, I have never noticed this of any of our people. We have occasionally told our own people to eat the AoEs on certain boss fights because we know we can keep them alive and we would rather push out more dps. If your tank and healer couldnt keep them alive, then Im sorry we train our people this way on those fights, we just never have a problem with it.

If you ever do have a problem with any of our members, feel free to let them know that you are not good enough to complete the fight using our strategies and most of our members will attempt to accomplish the fight your way. Keep in mind though, our guild is clearing all T2s without exploits, so our strategies and players are very effective.
    edited May 2013
    theaszure wrote: »
    Thank you for answering my question, However i have one more for you can you tell me more about your players "impressive gaming histories" this all sounds very vague to me specialy for a newly formed guild. Dont get me wrong here i am intrested in your guild but just as you carefully select people i carefully select my guild :)

I will open up our forums with peoples histories on them for 24 hours to the public. So you can stop by our guild website and read up on our people. Not everyone in the guild has posted there, but its the best I can do for you.
    edited May 2013
    Healers are particularly needed atm.

We are also on the lookout for good GFs and GWFs.
    edited May 2013
    Great News, we are super close to our desired guild size. We just need a few more good Clerics.

With that in mind, we are only recruiting clerics atm.

If you are not a cleric, you can still apply, impressive applications will still be considered.
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for opening your forums, but after running dungeons where i ran into a couple of your guild members i have come to wonder if your skill test is working.. 8/10 times they where unable to dodge "unnecessary" damage.

Thanks agian for your time and good luck with recruitment. :)
  • inashizzleinashizzle Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good Day may I know the requirements on how can I get in the guild :)