test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for guild around time zone GMT +1

zzyatpwzzyatpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
i'v read a lot guild recruitment but only a few saying where their most members come from. since join a guild is for play together, it's not reasonable for a European to join a US guild (at least not suitable for me).

so firstly i want to ask if heres any guild which members mostly come from time zone around GMT+1 and recruiting?

2nd, i'd like to suggest for further recruitment, state your time zone since this game's servers are not divided from regions.
Post edited by zzyatpw on

Comments

• zzyatpwzzyatpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    and about myself, im 24 years old and living in NL atm. fall in love with dnd since 13. i tried almost all MMOGs but only seriously played wow. forgotten realms is always one of my most favorable virtual world so here i am.

for game playing, im pretty active and enjoying working and helping with each other. my game playing style is usually rocket to lv cap and then enjoying end game pve and pvp content.

i'd like to seek mates who highly active in the game rather than on the forum and like to make a solid team for end game content.

and for NW, my first characters would be CW and DC.
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hello zzyat,

Our guild is a 50/50 split of EU and US players. Our community has been gaming together for over 2 years, so I can guarantee you that GMT+1 is an ideal timezone for our guild. Furthermore, we have officers from both the Americas and the EU, so there is no biased.

To find out more about our guild, start at our recruitment thread, and then checkout our under-development website.

Best of luck in your search!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have a look at us mate, have quite a few from NL in the guild, but then I think most UK/Euro guilds do as they such a big gaming community.

www.mmo-guild.co.uk

Nemeses for The Immortals
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals