test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild!

rael87rael87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello to anyone who reads this post, first I'd like to say I'm a 25 year old from the east searching for a guild to join on launch. I consider myself to be a casual gamer whom enjoys PVE, RP, raids, and dungeons, I enjoy the story of a game and graphics more then anything else and i don't really like to *speed* or power level to end game. I will be an active and helpful member to any guild that will accept me and do have quite a bit of experience (Ultima, DDO, Everquest 1 and 2, rift, guild wars 1 and 2, Swtor, and wow :( lol...) I am knowledgeable of true DnD ( 1st,2nd, 3rd, 3.5, and 4th edition) as i have played tabletop pen and paper off and on for approximately 13ish years. I am looking for a friendly, helpful, and active community whom will accept me into their *family*.
Post edited by rael87 on

Comments

• erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    Consider giving us a try then :) We are a quite casual guild at the moment, the members are all very friendly (I wish they were a bit more active on the forums though, but first, I have my own idea of what "active" should mean and second, that does not mean they aren't active in game, quite the contrary from what I've seen in the beta). Blood counts about 35 people now and is still growing, you are welcome.
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail and well met,

We might be a good fit for you, as a gaming community we have and still play a lot of the games you mentioned. As the leader of the Neverwinter chapter, I'd like to think we can offer you what you are looking for in a group of friends.

Feel free to post or PM me any questions, and check us out.

Recruitment thread in my sig.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Rael87 and welcome to Neverwinter. I have sent you a pm with some information. Feel free to check it out and good luck in your search. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Drop by our place, and meet the family. We'd love to have you! :)

While you are out looking at guilds, please consider Menzoberranzan. We are a casual, roleplaying-based guild that I think you might enjoy. No stress or hassles, just a group of like-minded individuals who want to have fun together playing Neverwinter. Link is in my sig.

Good luck in your search!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • paignio328paignio328 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail and well met rael87 and welcome to neverwinter please consider visiting us at http://mithralhall.enjin.com/ we would love to have you with us battling evil! we are a casual rp/pve friendly and a 'no rush to do stuff' guild also check my sig,good luck lad!
    250px-Mithril-hall.jpg

Mithral Hall is recruiting
  • salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, am the leader of Heavenly Guild and i would like to invite you to check our guild out. You and your friends fit perfectly in our guild as we are both laid back and competitive guild and we love to own pvp matches!. Feel free to check our website www.heavenlyguild.net

Thanks for reading, hope to see you part of our team!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    In Grievance! People are extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful...

There are something for everyone. There are PG channel, there are Mature channels, there are different flavors of tea for everyone; and if you do not like TEA, we have Coffee, Irish Coffee, Wine and Beers as well! =)

After a long hard day at work, all we want to do is to relax and have some fun to chillax. We are playing a game to have fun and to hang loose with some guildmates to enjoy ourselves --- after all ---who wants to be forced to behave like a child all the time when you are having fun with a bunch of mature players?

Based on our latest roster, we have close to a hundred ACTIVE Neverwinter players (individual players, not alts, and not counting other members who play in other games) and counting. There should be enough groups for anyone to run dungeons in different time.

So come join us, on the glorious Open Beta Week for this amazing game.

Picking the right and friendly community will change your gaming experience dramatically; so make Grievance to be your family today!

We welcome you! So join us, TODAY!

Please visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Luna
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hello Rael!

Luna is right! :)

What especially caught my attention about your post though was the "family" bit, because Grievance is every bit that, so much so it has become part of their motto. It has a core group that has been together for over 10 years (from the original Everquest) which I think speaks a lot for the strength and personality of the people in it. The guild spans over several different MMO's so even if one day you tire of NWO, you wont have to fret about finding another guild elsewhere.

I myself have only been with them for about a month, but I can easily say I have found the guild I will be staying with from here on out, the people here are just simply that great. Really honest to goodness fun, friendly group of people. The NWO chapter of the guild is good and strong, we've had people in the TS channel nightly all geeking out just hyping ourselves up about the game and getting to know eachother.

Really, really recommend giving Grievance a go :)

http://www.grievanceguild.com/
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I run a Christian based guild called Hardcore Christian Gamer (dont let Hardcore scare you we have all types of players).
    If you are interested I keep links in my signature
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Except for the role play you could fit well into our guild, just we DO NOT do RP :p

Nemeses for The Immortals
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail and well Met!

If your up for a smaller group that likes to enjoy the game check us out @ http://rockbottom.enjin.com .

We understand that for most people this is a way to relax and have some fun. We have no rules about how many hours you have to play or tithes and whatnot. All we ask is no drama.

so in short..

If your imaginary friend plays with the kids next door and not you or your wife left for a dwarf with an epic or if your stroll around in brown underwear and tell people thats it leather armor, then.....Welcome to ROCK BOTTOM, a guild of un-epic magnitude that accepts even the likes of you!!! Join today :cool:
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Hi there!
    The Wild Hunt May be for you!

Are you tired of missing out on all your guild events because your gaming schedule rarely matches up with everyone else in your group? Are you a heavy-medium roleplayer who wants to immerse themselves in the game world? Do you dislike large guilds and like the closeness of a smaller guild? Do you prefer text chat over ventrilo or other voice systems?

If you said yes to all, then you are a perfect candidate of The Wild Hunt. The Wild Hunt is a late night roleplay guild for those whose playtimes are often restricted to nights for whatever reason. Our main focus will be roleplay and a key part of the guild will be the development of stories and interconnecting events. But we will not neglect the game and with a pool of members with matching schedules, it will be easier to form groups for all types of content.
    -Spectralhunt, guild leader

We are a casual group of adults looking for people who enjoy RP. exploring the world and experiencing all facets of Neverwinter. We understand that life takes precedence and have a no stress, no pressure environment. Play at your own pace and be a part of a smaller guild that encourages a tight community over rather than just recruiting the masses.