test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<BLOODY OATH> Oceanic Guild (Australia) AEST + Worldwide

exhilolexhilol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
Hi to all Fellow Neverwinter enthusiasts.

Bloody Oath is looking at housing anyone who is looking for a home come the 25th... (Fri 26th 2am AEST).

If you are looking for fellow semi-hardcore people ready to smash up some PvP and 5man endgame content then this is the place for you.

The guilds core is mostly from Australia and we are currently raiding endgame content in WoW (yes.. World of Warcraft) but we are happy to take on people from anywhere around the world.

Ventrilo and website is provided. Website is very much all about WoW at the moment but we are in the middle of designing another website for our guild in Neverwinter!!

We will be creating the guild on the server Dragon.

If you want to check out our current site feel free http://bloodyoathgaming.enjin.com/

Inbox me or just leave a post below if you are interested of have any questions.

Hope to see you all in game.

Thanks
Post edited by exhilol on

Comments

• exhilolexhilol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    New guild website http://bloodyoathgaming.enjin.com/

Website in under construction if you would like to join our guild please inbox me or leave a post on this thread.

Application form on the website is under construction.

Thanks
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    epic name.
  • exhilolexhilol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Mate :D Are you interested in joining?
  • hellfireprime22hellfireprime22 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    keen to join the ranks. Just got into the open beta today. In game toon's name is Turov :)
  • c0mixfanc0mixfan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    Hey there, love the name! :) I'm keen to join too. Will check out the site.
    Please play, rate, & review my very first Foundry Quest!

The X Factor Campaign NWS-DCO7OKB6F

Quest #1: The Morning After NW-D13LX4M93

Quest #2 Coming Soon!

Just for fun - Night of the Werebeast! NW-DT5EIZKZZ
  • blazerrunerblazerruner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also interested in joining, characters name is Hamunces, control wizard on Dragon server
  • feldyrfeldyr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, I have just joined the open beta.

Been playing Dungeons and Dragons online since 2006 but looking for something different.

I have a cleric called Feldur on Dragon.
  • grimmmstrifegrimmmstrife Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Mate, I will be applying online shortly at the website, but myself and 3 mates will probably join you all as we are looking for an aussie home.
    Talk to you soon
  • dojikodojiko Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Keen to join the ranks if theres a space open. in game names Ixxley Dreambreaker, Guardian Fighter on Dragon shard.
  • rootaarootaa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Chasing aussie guild..... experienced mmo player..... (6 years in eq)

lvl 60 CW lookin for mates and end game pvp/content.......

roota@rootaa is my handle..... let me know if your keen.... Cheers

exhilol wrote: »
    Hi to all Fellow Neverwinter enthusiasts.

Bloody Oath is looking at housing anyone who is looking for a home come the 25th... (Fri 26th 2am AEST).

If you are looking for fellow semi-hardcore people ready to smash up some PvP and 5man endgame content then this is the place for you.

The guilds core is mostly from Australia and we are currently raiding endgame content in WoW (yes.. World of Warcraft) but we are happy to take on people from anywhere around the world.

Ventrilo and website is provided. Website is very much all about WoW at the moment but we are in the middle of designing another website for our guild in Neverwinter!!

We will be creating the guild on the server Dragon.

If you want to check out our current site feel free http://bloodyoathgaming.enjin.com/

Inbox me or just leave a post below if you are interested of have any questions.

Hope to see you all in game.

Thanks
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't know if you noticed lol, this guild post was around April. Was through beta and first few weeks before it died, I was one of the first members. :P
    ElfenLiedSig.gif