test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

suggestion: make the game remember foundries already played

zzyatpwzzyatpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
i'm very glad to see cryptic making the foundry in a mmog and eagerly to experience the masters' works of creative players.

if i remember right, there's no such tag or icon in the game shows which foundry we already played right? after 1 or 2 years there would be tons of foundries and players would massed up those names and if they already played or not.
so i suggest if we could have an tooltip or sth in the foundry page in the game to record and shows like "you already played it at 30th April 2013" etc. that would be convenient especially after few years.

what u say?
Post edited by zzyatpw on

Comments

• Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I LOVE this idea :)
  • Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like the idea of a tooltip to tell us when and what we played, hell I'll even go a step further and say that the tooltip should also include what rating we gave it.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    zzyatpwzzyatpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    yes true, it's better
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually I thought this was already implemented. Seems foolish to overlook something this simple. Please add!
  • Options
    zaphtasticzaphtastic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    Actually I thought this was already implemented. Seems foolish to overlook something this simple. Please add!
    Pretty much this. After COH I thought this feature would be baseline!

There should also be a filter to only show quests you've already played (so you can recommend some to friends) and only show quests you have NOT yet played (so you can play new stuff).