test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

East coast guilds?

diablomuertodiablomuerto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So I'm thinking maybe I'll do things a little different with Neverwinter. I play a lot of games and quite a few MMO's over the years I typically tend to be a solo oriented player, only grouping for content that can't be done solo and I usually don't join a guild until I hit level cap and want to try some end game content. This time around I'm thinking I might want to try and join up in a guild early on and maybe be a little more social with my leveling experience.

That said I'm not all that demanding in terms of what I want out of a guild. Mainly just active players who are easy going and play at times that I play. I'm an East coast player, usually on after work some time between 8pm-12am on the days I work. I'm not all that picky about having age restrictions as long as people are respectful. I don't like to be around the ignorant stuff like race hating, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> bashing, that type of stuff but I have no problem with having fun or general silliness if that's what people like. I would say I'm more PvE oriented but I also enjoy a good bout of PvP, assuming I like the PvP in this game (have not tried it). Also a guild with access to Teamspeak or Ventrilo would be a plus of course.

So if you're a guild that will have active members in the time blocks I mentioned and you think I might fit in with your crowd leave me some info. so I can check out your guild. I will be playing on day one (it is my off day) so will have plenty of free time to get my feet wet with anyone who wants to group up and play. :)

p.s. just to mention, despite my choice of forum name I am not latino and am not fluent in Spanish. :) I do use this name in many fps type games though so if you've seen it in other online games chances are that is me.
Post edited by diablomuerto on

Comments

• scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hey Diablo,

From the looks of the people we've recruited so far, we're looking at a good online-presence across the American Time-Zone, and a health amount of EU reinforcements for those early-bird weekends.

You can get more info about our guild here, and and answers to all of your questions (I hope) through me!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    It doesnt seem like you would be interested in Tenacity.

But I wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck in your search.

Grievance and Sinister Swarm might be worth a look. It seems both are large guilds that should have players on whenever you are. While I dont know what these two guilds use specifically, I will inform you that most guilds are using Mumble or Raidcall now. You may be hard pressed to find a guild using TS3 or Vent still. Although I am certain they are around.

If you are 21 or older, I know Black Hearts uses Vent for their voice chat. They may also be worth a look.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hello and welcome Diablomuerto. Finding the place you can call home is always a challenge. I have been there many times in the past. I found the Sinister Swarm over 3 years ago, and have never looked back. Our integrity has been founded on 13+ years of respect and honor. We do utilize a very large Ventrilo server for all of our chapters and will be using that same venue for Neverwinter. Even though we are listed as a west coast community, alot of our members are either east coast or EU, myself being EST. Feel free to check out our promotional video at www.sinisterswarm.com, and give us a shout. We would love to chat and see if our home is where you would love to sit back and relax with family members. Thank you for your time and consideration Diablomuerto.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Diablo!
    The events we host are typically 9est-11:30est, so we fit your play time if you are looking for guild hosted Dungeon runs. Take a look at our recruit thread in the signature and hopefully we will hear from you soon!