test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Subscription Option?!?!?!?

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
He so I was surfing the official Wiki and found this, "...will likely feature a subscription option for additional perks and features..."

After all this time this is annoying to find. We have been told since the beginning "there will be no subscription option". If Id have known this Id not have bought my Founders Pack, Id have waited to raise money for lifetime subscription.

Whats up with this? Anybody know?

Id like it if I could get a straight yes or no on this issue. Will we have a subscription option?
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thats outdated info from an inaccurate article where the author of the article speculated and passed it as something devs had said.
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    *Turns a brand new shade of viking*.. HUH????? I was also not aware of this clause. Well now I might be guilty of giving tons upon tons of people the wrong information.. NOT COOL.

UPDATE: just read the post over mine. lol. nevermind. I was sitting here thinking how did that slide by everyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Thats outdated info from an inaccurate article where the author of the article speculated and passed it as something devs had said.

ok good, I was wondering what was goin on there

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    altyrealtyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the world of wiki - anyone can edit anything.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    What Gill said.

Now that I finally got my Curse name sorted out it's time to change that inaccuracy.

I have no idea how that ended up in there but it was directly taken from an MMORPG article. The author is usually a very credible source but that article in particular had a lot of assumptions which were worded in a way which implied that they were directly from the company.

That line in particular was nothing more than an assumption that Neverwinter would follow CO and STO's marketing.
    Nothing more. Nothing less.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    What Gill said.

Now that I finally got my Curse name sorted out it's time to change that inaccuracy.

I have no idea how that ended up in there but it was directly taken from an MMORPG article. The author is usually a very credible source but that article in particular had a lot of assumptions which were worded in a way which implied that they were directly from the company.

That line in particular was nothing more than an assumption that Neverwinter would follow CO and STO's marketing.
    Nothing more. Nothing less.

Awesome thanks for letting us know

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]