test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ascendancy | Casual | Family Friendly Community

vegetavfvegetavf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Ascendancy was founded in March 2011 and is a mature, family oriented gaming community that understands the demands that real life can place on gamers. By strict definition of hours played, most would classify us as a casual community, but don't let that fool you. We are not "newbies" as most of us cut our teeth in MMO gaming more than a decade ago. We are hardcore gamers that have grown up, have jobs and families now, but still enjoy kicking butt with our friends when the opportunity arises!

Guild Features:

•* Very experienced leadership familiar with running multiple guilds in a community structure
•* Fun and mature atmosphere that's safe for the whole family
•* Fully supported Public and Private Forums
•* Fully supported Mumble Server
•* Medals and Awards system
•* Forum community achievement system
•* Real-time website chat
•* Facebook page to stay in touch with the community when you're on the go

Ascendancy is also a member of the Respect in Gaming Community (RiG)

Who we're looking for:
We are looking for those who want to be part of a tight-knit community of skilled gamers whose primary goal is to have fun with other like-minded individuals/families. We're looking for folks that want to experience everything a game has to offer, without all the drama and strictness associated with massive, impersonal guilds that don't appreciate the fact that your #1 priority is not always gaming.

What we've done:

In Star Wars: The Old Republic, we were one of the most feared and respected PvP guilds for The Empire on Juyo. This was achieved because we were a small, tight-knit community that worked together. In Guild Wars 2: We were regularly able to help turn the tide in World PvP to help our server, Stormbluff Isle, move up in rank.

If you're looking for a laid back, drama-free community that cares about you as a person and a community committed to working together to better each other while maintaining a family friendly atmosphere, then Ascendancy is for you!

APPLY HERE

Contact Info:

E-Mail: AscendancyGaming@gmail.com
Post edited by vegetavf on

Comments

• vegetavfvegetavf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sorry for the double post.
  • nevermetnevermet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump!

Great community. Great people. Everybody's a friend; no worries about drama. Focus on playing games and having fun in good company!
  • thragg11thragg11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump... again. :p
  • vegetavfvegetavf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks nevermet that means alot! Has anyone seen that movie Mama yet? Had me going for a bit till the ending :)
    edited April 2013
    No I haven't. Is it worth checking out?
    edited April 2013
    Indeed super scary until the end :)
    edited April 2013
    I would like to welcome our newest member Alex to our community! Welcome aboard Alex!
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to all the new members!

I've been enjoying the company and teamwork we've had while playing games like League of Legends and Defiance. I'm really looking forward to starting Neverwinter with everyone!

What are the things you're most looking forward to for Neverwinter?

Personally, the Foundry intrigues me. I'm planning on spending a lot of time with it and hopefully making some nice content for us. And, of course, dungeons and pvp. I have no idea how pvp will be but I'm excited to see.
    edited April 2013
    The PVP!!! and maybe the Foundry :)
    edited April 2013
    I searched youtube for pvp stuff and what I've seen looks awesome! I only saw the arena-like domination stuff but I'm eager to see what other modes they have or add plus the benefits and gear (potentially).
    edited April 2013
    Also, there seems to be a finish mechanic, similar to GW2, where you are downed and near death and allies can revive or enemies can finish. It looks a lot quicker than GW2, which has a few seconds channel. Here it's near instant. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.
  • ramsayivramsayiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am going to post here and say that I strongly encourage anyone who wants to be in an environment where you are treated as a person not just a face in the crowd, to apply here. I promise you will not be dissappointed. :)
    edited April 2013
    Thanks ramsayiv we really appreciate that! Also I'd like to also welcome our newest member John to our family!
  • ramsayivramsayiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Glad to be here! :)
    edited April 2013
    Hope you guys all had fun in LoL last night!! Sorry I was a bit tired from work didn't get a chance to hang out with you guys long.
  • bitter1ascbitter1asc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looking forward to joining the crew in a couple days. Save me some loot
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    Which shard is this guild on?
  • sofoxaysofoxay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great community here!!
  • sofoxaysofoxay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're on Mindflayer, awave. :)
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to welcome Eric to our family!
    edited April 2013
    Had a lot of fun pvping tonight everyone cya tomorrow!!!
  • shep42shep42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you still a member of RIG ? Is your star wars chapter still alive ?
    edited May 2013
    We are still a member however our TOR chapter isn't super active and most of us moved to this game. I'd also like to welcome Alex and Jon 2 to our family!!

P.S.
    Sorry for the late reply I've been busy with real life stuff.
    edited May 2013
    Had a lot of fun last night PvPing everyone cya again tonight!