test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UGC] - Vermin in the Cave - Official Feedback Thread

wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hi everyone,

Here is my second Foundry quest. It is a followup to A Kidnapping in Blacklake. If you have a chance to play it, I'd love any feedback you have.

Name: Vermin in the Cave
Author: @winin
ID: coming soon!
Description: Having heard of your exploits at Sleeping Dragon Bridge, a gentleman has asked to meet with you at the Lazy Wyvern Tavern. When he hires you to take care of some pests, you discover that the “pests” are the ones who need help. Will you manage to save them from the persistent gentleman?

-Estimated 30 min. to complete.
-Designed to be challenging for a solo adventurer. High level players should bring a friend.
-Includes 7 custom “Accolades” (1 per map) for those who enjoy exploration. Be sure to post how many you collected in your review!
-Quest includes a mix of dialog and fighting. Light on puzzles.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Some screenshots to entice you...

screenshot_2013-04-19-09-32-19.jpg

screenshot_2013-04-19-09-33-59.jpg

screenshot_2013-04-19-09-39-20.jpg

screenshot_2013-04-19-09-47-09.jpg
  • gbachuragbachura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited April 2013
    Looks great, can't wait to try it out!
    BachuraBanner2_zps54c0e752.png
    Credit to original artwork by Michael Whelan, go check out his stuff it's awesome!

►● Characters ●◄
    ♠ Talrik Threefinger ♠ Eredis Mal ♠ Soltyrr Do'rret ♠

Try my Foundry Jumping Puzzles!
    edited April 2013
    Thanks! I hope you enjoy ity
  • hanskisaragihanskisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just did it Winin had fun. With me working and this maintenance I not able to do great reviews and find myself having to skip story parts so I can make it to work. Was 30min late yesterday lol doing chilies.

I had good time and I know what the Vermin are now!!!!. I need to go back in to see if I can get past the bouncer also.
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for running it! I'm glad you had fun. Here's a teaser, if you get past the bouncer, you can find the first Accolade.