test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rock bottom

elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
Did your girlfriend run off with a Dwarf with an epic? Does your pet get more group invites than you? Born to the lowest of Streetsweepers? Does your mount consist of a broom with a horses face painted on?

Sound Like you have hit ROCK BOTTOM, an un-epic guild of mass proportions, that may just take the likes of you!!!!

Guild Leader: Elderock
Guild Contact: Elderock, Zaul
Guild Website: http://rockbottom.enjin.com/home
Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes!
Current Guild Size: Do you have to ask?
Guild Size Goal: 50-60
Guild Type: Casual-friendly PvE, instancing, and PvP
Guild Peak Time Zones: EST/CST

We are a small group of people that have played in many MMO's, and are looking for like minded individuals to roam the Sword Coast with. We like to have fun, but take the game serious enough to enjoy the game and all that it offers. Check out our guildsite http://rockbottom.enjin.com/home . We hope to see you in game!!!
Post edited by elderock67 on

Comments

• samicus22samicus22 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haha, thats too funny! Nice recruitment there. I think i remember this from EQ2 on freeport server?
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually it was the pvp server on eq2. But glad you remembered us.
    edited April 2013
    That may have been it. I loved the guild recruitment's you did in general chat. Anyways I LAN on playing a control wizard and I signed up on our guild's website. So approve me already :cool:
    edited April 2013
    Are you tired of Tiefling P.orn? Does your Imaginary friend play with the kids next door and not you? Have the neighbors called the police because your showing everyone your +1 Dagger....again? If so it sound's like you have hit ROCK BOTTOM, a guild of like minded individuals that may have no choice but to accept in your ranks! Join Today!!!

ROCK BOTTOM is a real guild that likes to have some fun. We take life light hearted and are no drama guild. We take the game serious enough to enjoy it, but if your a total Hardcore, want to be the first to end content, then this guild may not be for you. Check us out @ http://rockbottom.enjin.com/home
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    One of the best intros, ever. +rep
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • blowchunksblowchunks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 81
    edited April 2013
    LOL... that's the best laugh i've had all day... awesome stuff.
    If I didn't have a guild with friends already lined up, yours would have been it. :)
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haha! The recruitment advt brought a smile on my face. Best of luck to you guys. Seems like a nice group of friends! :D
    edited April 2013
    Shameless bump :cool:
    edited April 2013
    Haven't got lucky since the Release of Basic D&D? Do you put tissue in your shirt and tell people its "Padded Armor"? Have you been Banned from all Internet Dating Services? Sounds like you have hit ROCK BOTTOM, a guild of such renown that we are written on every bathroom wall! Join us today, Free tissues to every new member to cry in!
    edited April 2013
    Nice recruitment line there. Have we figured out what server we are starting on yet?
    edited April 2013
    We are heading to the Dragon Server. There should be enough of us with the hero pack to get it going on Thursday -1. We are still actively recruiting as well.