test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Main screen music?

mostrandomistmostrandomist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 75
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I know they're not exactly the same, but the main screen intro music sounds like it belongs in STO. Doesn't really have a D&D feel. Anyone else get the same feeling?
Post edited by mostrandomist on

Comments

• Options
    lordoffilinglordoffiling Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't. I don't even know why you would think that. The music sounds like it belongs in a fantasy game. Star Trek Online's music is a completely different style.
  • Options
    azulchicoazulchico Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah. Since I first experienced the game, I have noticed the music is very similar at times. During beta weekend 4, I started fighting something (can't remember what, sorry) and thought "This music is straight outta Star Trek Online!" I recognized the melody and everything. Maybe I am mistaken, as I haven't played STO in a while, but it certainly sounded exactly the same to my memory.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm sure they had the same composer. It's easy to tell that sometimes. Like I instantly recognize music by Jeremy Soul.
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter has music?
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Every time I step in Protector's Enclave, I feel as if the melody is only a few notes off from Hans Zimmer's 'He's a pirate.' Mind you that's not a bad thing, it's a great little tune.
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was thinking the same thing, it reminds me of logging into STO so much.
    2.jpg