test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UK - EU -= Relentless =- 18+ Voice com - PvE - Years of XP.

2»

Comments

• scan69scan69 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    scan69 wrote: »
    Welcome to you both, sorry I was not not too chatty I played from 5pm sat too 6am non stop :)

Hope you enjoy the community as ultimately its more important than the game. ^^

Still recruiting!
  • sevowensevowen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, if anyone interested in joining our website http://relentlessnw.enjin.com/
  • efioanaesefioanaes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What server guys?
    Im looking for a guild.

nvm i see you on dragon shard, my search continues :( im on Beholder.
  • vonponchvonponch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi folks,

34 year old Scotsman here looking for exactly what you guys are offering. My friend told me about this game this afternoon so just downloading it right now. I'll log in once I'm done.

How are you guys finding the game? Any tips for me once I begin this new adventure

I have played wow for about 6 years and need to find something that feels rewarding again! I mostly played my warrior but had a whole range of classes, alothough I never had the balls to heal. Hope to see you soon
  • cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    hi Relentless

my name is SoulPlay, experienced/serious/active/loyal MMO player.

Im on dragon shard looking to join a like minded guild for progression and development, im 26 yrs old, UK based and playing a Guardian Fighter.

would like someone to contact me for a chat or interview IDK how you guys go through your recruitment process, i also have access to TS3, vent and mumble.

i hope to hear from someone soon
    edited May 2013
    ervonis wrote: »
    Heya, I'll be looking in joining. Will be rolling a Cleric and I am UK based.

Welcome.

Were still looking for a dew more seasoned mmo addicts.
    edited May 2013
    vonponch wrote: »
    Hi folks,

34 year old Scotsman here looking for exactly what you guys are offering. My friend told me about this game this afternoon so just downloading it right now. I'll log in once I'm done.

How are you guys finding the game? Any tips for me once I begin this new adventure

I have played wow for about 6 years and need to find something that feels rewarding again! I mostly played my warrior but had a whole range of classes, alothough I never had the balls to heal. Hope to see you soon

Add or /w Riverwind@riverswind in game. We are on the Dragon server.
    edited May 2013
    efioanaes wrote: »
    What server guys?
    Im looking for a guild.

nvm i see you on dragon shard, my search continues :( im on Beholder.

Reroll, its not too late and will be the best decision of your gaming life. ;)
  • theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    How do I actually join a guild in game? What are the benefits?

Sorry for being a **** haha, I haven't played games for a long time, but I did at one point playNW1
    edited May 2013
    How do I actually join a guild in game? What are the benefits?

Sorry for being a **** haha, I haven't played games for a long time, but I did at one point playNW1

First make sure you join the Dragon server.

Then /w Riverwind@riverswind in game or add as friend and will do the rest.

Jump and try us out, if you like us then stick around, we will be playing this game to full but as we have been around before Neverwinter and will be around long after you can join us in Wildstar or The elder scrolls online etc.

We have been around for many year and have players that killed the sleeper in EQ1 and C'thun in Vanilla WoW, so you know what were about if you know these bosses.

Take care.
  • theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Which server? I would like to join if you are on Mindflayer...
    edited May 2013
    Which server? I would like to join if you are on Mindflayer...

We are on Dragon, but you should reroll to join us, best decision you will make in your gaming life. :)
  • dalesiadalesia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same Relentless from Cazic-Thule?
    edited May 2013
    dalesia wrote: »
    Same Relentless from Cazic-Thule?

No.

But we go right back to EQ1 and UO. There are many "Relentless" but only one us. :P
    edited May 2013
    One of our members has created a triology on the foundry. Check it out.
    edited May 2013
    One of our members has created a triology on the foundry. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIjo1NBSB2M
    edited May 2013
    Looking for a few more players!
  • iszi1iszi1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Were you guys on Firiona Vie server? Sounds very familiar :) Used to do raids with them as a guest in PoP back in the day. Competitive and good guild as far as I can remember!
    edited May 2013
    iszi1 wrote: »
    Were you guys on Firiona Vie server? Sounds very familiar :) Used to do raids with them as a guest in PoP back in the day. Competitive and good guild as far as I can remember!

We have a lot of sub clans to the main group. So quite possibly.

http://relentlessnw.enjin.com/
    edited May 2013
    If you speak clear English, enjoy playing with TS3 in the background and a mature relaxed adult environment then look no more.
    edited May 2013
    If you speak clear English, enjoy playing with TS3 in the background and a mature relaxed adult environment then look no more.

Still playing!
    edited May 2013
    Were a very old group of players that enjoy new challenges and love mmos.

http://relentlessnw.enjin.com/?welcome

We play many games and always try the lastest fps and mmo orientated games.

If you looking for a solid, mature and fun atmosphere to play Neverwinter then look no further.

Email - scanini69@yahoo.com or post here.

You can send a message to Shaun Paul Saunders on facebook to join the group.

We have many years of experience from UO right though to downing the Sleeper in EQ1 and C'thun in Vanilla WoW. although not as hardcore as we once were we are always looking for like minded English speaking addicts.

Thanks for reading and maybe we'll hear from you soon.

Recruitment vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzkNeF2SgE0 (Its for Neverwinter and Elder scrolls online)

Still looking for CW's and a few clerics.
    edited June 2013
    Were a very old group of players that enjoy new challenges and love mmos.

http://relentlessnw.enjin.com/?welcome

We play many games and always try the lastest fps and mmo orientated games.

If you looking for a solid, mature and fun atmosphere to play Neverwinter then look no further.

Email - scanini69@yahoo.com or post here.

You can send a message to Shaun Paul Saunders on facebook to join the group.

We have many years of experience from UO right though to downing the Sleeper in EQ1 and C'thun in Vanilla WoW. although not as hardcore as we once were we are always looking for like minded English speaking addicts.

Thanks for reading and maybe we'll hear from you soon.

Recruitment vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzkNeF2SgE0 (Its for Neverwinter and Elder scrolls online)

Still recruiting.