test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

anyone know MENZOBERRANZAN RENEGADE?

masabooooooomasabooooooo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 36
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
Does anyone know how MENZOBERRANZAN RENEGADE which is founders race works?
Like STR/CON+2 or how "Faerie Fire" works.

want to know if it out, so to think which race im going with.
Post edited by masabooooooo on

Comments

• Options
    warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I know that +2Dex will be main stats, and also +2 CHA, not sure about the other choice, but prolly will be int or wis

So the attribute choices will prolly be:
    +2dex/+2cha
    and
    +2dex/+2int or +2wis
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    Firie Fire is rummored to by -defence -damage debuff on mobs basically a beefed up Tiefling debuff racial. Anyway unless you buy the HotN pack you cant make a Menzoberranzan Renegade you can only make a Drow 60 days after OB starts.
  • Options
    projxprojx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haven't seen any info out yet on it.

For stats I'm pretty sure it will be +2 Dex, +2 int/wis. I'm hoping they tie in Globe of Darkness or some Ranger / Tracker / Survival type racial to the race.
    Gave in to that momentary sadistic twitch...
    hk47banner.jpg
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    projx wrote: »
    Haven't seen any info out yet on it.

For stats I'm pretty sure it will be +2 Dex, +2 int/wis. I'm hoping they tie in Globe of Darkness or some Ranger / Tracker / Survival type racial to the race.

Renegade meant to be the same as Drow but with Faerie Fire instead of Darkfire.
  • Options
    richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    I do wish the stats would be confirmed.
  • Options
    mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=771211

Particularly

"In addition, because of their inborn grace and force of personality, all drow characters get +2 Dexterity and +2 Charisma."
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I believe they were errata'd to have +2dex +2cha/wis when 4E was update to give all the races a "optional" stat on the second choice.

I'm assuming this will be reflected in game, as it would be consistent will all the other non-human classes.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The +2 DEX +2 CHA is the fixed D&D 4ed drow stat bonus but every race in NWO has an extra choice so the Drow will as well.
  • Options
    richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    The +2 DEX +2 CHA is the fixed D&D 4ed drow stat bonus but every race in NWO has an extra choice so the Drow will as well.

I'm hoping the stats will be +2 cha and +2 dex/+2 wis
  • Options
    memorythoughtmemorythought Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do not know Menzoberranzan Renegade.

I do however know Kung Fu.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I do not know Menzoberranzan Renegade.

I do however know Kung Fu.

So what are the abilities of Kung Fu? Would it make a good cleric?
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know chuck norris, look here so funny :D (funny bit starts at around 25 sec into the video)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013