test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oceanic player looking for PVE focused Guild :)

vandrallvandrall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
Hey I'm U.S. military currently stationed in Japan. (GMT +9) I am 30 years old and I have being a gamer since junior high, playing a variety of computer, console, and tabletop games. I have played a few mmorpgs such as: FFXII, WOW, SWTOR, and Tera. I quite enjoy the team and community aspect of being in a guild, whether it is just simply conversing with other players or working together to down party or raid content. Family wise I am recently married and love my wife. :D

I am looking for a good group of players in the Oceanic time zone to enjoy NW with. I am primarily a PVE player. I have main-tanked, dpsed, and even occasionally offhealed for a couple of raid focused guilds. I also have leadership experience as an officer in guilds I have helped form, as well as having worked my way up to officer status from just being a new member. For now my goals in NW are to enjoy the content and contribute to improving the community I am a part of.
Post edited by vandrall on

Comments

• rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    Tenacity has quite a few players that have fairly open schedules. We do have some set raid times from 9pm-1am pst, however we are going to be setting up another time slot for raiding. The second time slot will be designed to incorporate as many players as possible that have trouble making the 9pm-1am pst time frame. While I can not guarantee you that it will be a perfect fit to your schedule, we would take your situation under heavy consideration when setting everything up. A large group of our players are or were military ourselves, so we do understand and sympathize with your situation. Feel free to check us out at Tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com. You can reply to me either here or send me a pm on the forums if you have any questions at all. I do check these forums quite regularly since we are still recruiting.

No matter what you decide, I hope you enjoy Neverwinter, and congratz on the marriage.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • warfurybladezwarfurybladez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Underworld Knights is a Premier Oceanic Guild. We also have a few U.S. and International players. We've been around a while across a lot of different games, if you'd like to have a look just drop by Underworld Knights and hit us up!
    Underworld Knights - Premier Oceanic Guild
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Vandrall, first off, I would like to thank you for your service and sacrifices. While I would not say we are a military based community, we have multiple members who have either served or are currently serving in the armed forces. Matter of fact, the Neverwinter chapter is comprised of military members who are spearheading this great venture. The Sinister Swarm is primarily a west coast guild but we consist of many members from all around the world.
    Your statement of "I quite enjoy the team and community aspect of being in a guild, whether it is just simply conversing with other players or working together to down party or raid content" is exactly what the Swarm family is all about. Nicely said Vandrall.
    If you get a chance, check out WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM and see if we would be a good fit for you. Feel free to pm me here or submit an application on our forums. We would enjoy chatting with you about how our community is by the members and their interactions. Honor and Respect.
    Thanks Vandrall and good luck in your search. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Not going to church it up or spin you any BS to get you in so come check out the website.

http://epochgaming.enjin.com

Serious players only need apply.
  • silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hi mate, we have a reasonable offering in Valor Rising (or http://valorrising.enjin.com)

Myself, an Australian living in Singapore. We have several other as well plus there are a few Australian's. The guild is US based predominantly which means when you post back to the States you'll have familiar faces!
  • torniotornio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    http://19thbattalion.com/

Come have a look mate ;)
    19bat_zps7fc6fad1.png
    // What we do Alive // ToRN \\ Echoes in Eternity \\
    The 19th Battalion
    "Captain's Company"
    [CURRENTLY RECRUITING]
    CAPT.png