test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fun Post - What is your favorite Guardian Skill my fellow Guards!

fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I will start this off.

Supremacy of Steel

I like the look of the graphic but it is really nice because you can "Double Dip" when using this skill. Meaning you can allow the damage shield to affect all target in its Area of Affect plus detonate it before the spell expires for another massive burst of damage and threat.

Plus when you invest points into Overwhelming Impact it will produce even more damage for you.

Plus if you socket +Action Gain runes you will be able to almost permanently keep the skill up.

Thanks for reading!

Pope
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by fullmetalpope on

Comments

• Options
    leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lunging Strike!!!

I am a follower :-)
  • Options
    fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lunging Strike is great also!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will start this off.

Supremacy of Steel

I like the look of the graphic but it is really nice because you can "Double Dip" when using this skill. Meaning you can allow the damage shield to affect all target in its Area of Affect plus detonate it before the spell expires for another massive burst of damage and threat.

Pope

Blasphemer! You called Supremacy of Steel a "Spell"

Get this Foo, he aint one of Us!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zardoz007 wrote: »
    Blasphemer! You called Supremacy of Steel a "Spell"

Get this Foo, he aint one of Us!

lol, lets kick his ***
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sixko1sixko1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Terrifying Impact! That power is so freaking epic! :)
  • Options
    kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    oh i was just thinking about Guardian and poof this post appears :p lol. Was thinking that they should up the aggro and size of the PBAoE taunt that the Guard gets to the size of the Berserkers Gibe skill in EQ2, would really help in controlling mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]