test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<House Thaur'Fea> Still Recruiting. Drow Only Guild. Mature 18+

trelaneofgtothostrelaneofgtothos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
After a brief disruption we are back to recruiting.

House Thaur'Fea is a collection of Exiles, Heretics and Renegades. We are the Dispossessed and we are proud. We offer membership to all Drow who have made their way to the surface, but be warned. We are a mercenary group that will do battle without crisis of conscience. We will supply weapons to any that can meet our price, and will traffic in any other legal or illegal merchandise. We will trade in secrets and information as best suits our interests while expanding our sphere of control on the surface.

If you would like to know more please go to www.housethaurfea.guildportal.com

Thanks
Post edited by trelaneofgtothos on

Comments

• trelaneofgtothostrelaneofgtothos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looking for more HOTN to assist with the initial Guild launch. Planned for 04-25-13, 10:00pm EST on the Beholder Shard.
  • beastofhartfordbeastofhartford Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm in. Can't wait!
  • trelaneofgtothostrelaneofgtothos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still looking for more Drow that are intent on claiming their rightful place on the surface of Faerun. We will be recruiting Thursday 7:00PM to 11:00PM EST and Friday between 8:00AM and 11:00PM EST. Check us out at www.housethaurfea.guildportal.com

See you on the Beholder Shard.
    edited April 2013
    Greetings my bloodthirsty brothers and sisters, we are live and active on the Beholder Shard. Look for me this weekend as Daedagor Thaur'Fea@Monodaemon.

I am looking for at least one member to step up and take the mantle of Sut'rino. You would assume the role as one of the following...

Obok M'thain / Obok Yathrin - High Priest / High Priestess
    Qu'el'saruk - House Weapon Master
    Qu'el'faeruk - House Wizard
    Qu'el'velguk - House Assassin

Please login to www.housethaurfea.guildportal.com and leave a post if you are interested.