test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for content grinding

kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey guys!

I've been Alpha testing for a while, and got into BW3. I don't have a founders pack though, sorry Anyways i'm interested in joining a guild to get through content fairly quickly. I am not an RP'er, I basically just want to be able to log on, and grind content until I'm max level with other skilled players, and then repeat that with a few different classes. I have lots of MMO experience, play on TS/Mumble/Skype/Vent whatever, use high-end Razer gear...

PvE and max-level/end-game are my main focuses, along with crafting and PvP as a second focus. I play fast and efficiently, and don't like slowing down in dungeons/instances for cutscenes if I've already seen them. If it's someone in the parties' first time through something though, I'll wait around so they can follow the story.

If anyone or any guild has similar goals, please don't hesitate to either PM me here, respond to this thread, or link me to a guild thread/website, or whatever.

Looking forward to meeting you all on Toril,
Kimmuriel.
Post edited by kimmurieloblodra on

Comments

• mlew0032mlew0032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wish I had a guy like you to game with....
    Server : Mindflayer

Characters:
    Ellamae - Level 60 CW (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Norros - Level 60 TR (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Keira - Level 60 GF (13.2k T2 Geared)
    Mialee - Level 60 DC (12.2k T2 Geared)
    Thoradin - Level 60 GWF (12.8k T2 Geared)
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mlew0032 wrote: »
    Wish I had a guy like you to game with....

I'll add you in-game. I was looking at the thread for the "Tenacity" guild, and they seem to have similar goals as us. Maybe you should have a look there, as well.
  • archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes, i was looking for the same and posted my mmo background on official forum, i found tenacity and the leader has really good implemented goals so i already did my application. Here is the website http://tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=314620
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212