test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

4 Gamers looking for a Hardcore PvE/PvP guild

deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
As stated in the title, We're looking for a Hardcore PvE/PvP guild. There are 4 of us but we aren't looking to be a package deal. I'm confident that everyone of us can pass any application or trial process individually. 3 Drows and 1 (something else). 1 TR, 1 DC, 1 CW and 1 GF.

I've searched though several of the recruitment threads but I'm not sure if any of the guilds I have searched will be serious about End Game PvE progression as well as PvP.

If you think your guild is what we are looking for please send me a message or simply reply to this thread with your guild website.

Thanks
De2s6JN
Post edited by deathvids on

Comments

• erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
  • salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, am the leader of Heavenly Guild and i would like to invite you to check our guild out. You and your friends fit perfectly in our guild as we are both laid back and competitive guild and we love to own pvp matches!. Feel free to check our website www.heavenlyguild.net

Thanks for reading, hope to see you part of our team!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • jkaplan92jkaplan92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Sent you a PM, check your box :P
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    erideita wrote: »

Thank you Erideita,

Yes Tenacity is one of the few hardcore PvE progression guilds. We do love to run pre-made PvP, and will be doing that a lot, however our main focus is on the PvE aspect. Feel free to check us out at tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com

Alternatively, if you seek PvP over PvE, Heavenly Guild would probably be your best bet. There dont seem to be any guilds atm that are hardcore in both that I have seen anyways.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png