test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting is Horrid

nadaraknadarak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I normally like doing some crafting to break up the killing in MMO's. I also do crafting to support my toon's to make gear as a stop gap until you get the drops/gear you need. With that in mind, I see no point in crafting with this game. It is like it was an after thought. The only skill that could be useful would be the valor or leadership maybe??( I think that's what it was called) you can get some nice buffs with it, but as far as armor and weapons they were <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Also I did see I could craft several blues, but the craft time was like 10 hours (unless you wanted to spend diamonds). This makes no sense to me as in 10 hours you would outgrow that item before its done cooking. I also did not see any reason to start your crafting at lvl 10. The first white items you can make were lvl 8

If you plan to keep crafting in the game at least make the items worth while. In the time I played I got 1 prof to lvl 5 other to 4.

The only shinning light to crafting in this game was that you were not chained to one spot, you could craft and still go quest, group and do missions at the same time.
Post edited by nadarak on

Comments

• Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm sure theyll change the first item to be level 10 or we can get crafting at lv9. when head start hits, we'll see for sure unless a dev post otherwise.

You can also craft via webpage too.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/