test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RPer in search of good guild fit

philbe63philbe63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi there,

I'm a gamer who really enjoys the imagination and fun that comes from interactive experiences. By that I mean Roleplaying with other like-minded individuals. I not only want to play Neverwinter, I want to 'feel' it as well. I am looking for people who want to approach dungeons as actual events, not face-roll through them to get loot. I'm looking for a cooperative experience. I don't want to get involved with any 'negative' or 'evil' agenda based organizations. Basically, I want to get to be silly and creative and meet others who enjoy that kind of thing as well. We're the good guys and if we make some gold along the way as we save the town, damsel, or whatever...all the better.

So if you are an RP guild that likes to have fun, please consider me and drop me a line. I promise to not bring drama other than what is generated for Roleplaying purposes.

Thanks,
Philbe
Post edited by philbe63 on

Comments

• raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    We have a strong RP base, but we play mostly drow, so our intentions are well, chaotic at times, but we also have non drow people in the mix so if you are still looking feel free to stop by our site and check us out. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seven Versus Thay (7vT) is a good fit for you. You should check them out.
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!