test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

question bout stats

jinnixijinnixi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
edited April 2013 in The Library
i played a control wizard in BW4. on my equipment stats i chose a mix of crit chance and power
on my character stats (dice roll) i chose if i remember correctly it was 17 charisma 15 int.
to my understanding from this thread http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?77491-Ability-Scores-and-their-effects-on-you

int - wizards main sourse of damage
cha - crit chance

with power/crit chance on all my equipment i was doing 600 -1112 crits almost every hit
to my knowledge you cannot get int on equipment.

So my question is if int is wizards main source of damage why isnt it on equipment?
why couldnt it just be power instead of int?
power = all classes source of damage

someone want to clear this up for me?
fs.png
Post edited by jinnixi on

Comments

• Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Int is "wizard's main source of damage" when referring to other attributes, not gear stats, because it gives 1% extra damage for every point above 10.

You don't see gear with +cha, but instead see +critical. Just like you don't see gear with +int, but instead see +power.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    so in character stats 11int = 1%bonus to damage and 12int = 2% bonus damage etc??
    fs.png
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jinnixi wrote: »
    so in character stats 11int = 1%bonus to damage and 12int = 2% bonus damage etc??

Yes. Also if you hover over your Int in your character info it also tells you the % that you get from it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ok thankyou ^^
    fs.png
  • Options
    losbin68losbin68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 79
    edited April 2013
    but you can get power. My int started at 16 and at 50 i was landing crits from 1000-9000. I just loading it up on power and had my wis higher than my int/.