test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenacity seeks dedicated players

2»

Comments

• rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    Besides, if content proves to be too easy, we can always make our own in the foundry. Difficult pairings of mobs or traps that necessitate tip toe progression.....many possibilities.

We will be holding guild and community events that specifically relate to the foundry. It really is a part of the game we dont want to ignore, there is so much potential in it.

It sounds like you would be a good fit with us. Even if you dont like it there though, its not like your signing a contract right? Give us a shot, we havent disappointed anyone yet.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    With less than a week until the game begins, we want to remind everyone that Tenacity is still recruiting.

You must be a good player who is not scared of progression. We are not a casual guild, we are not a take-all guild. We do PvP, however, we PvP for fun, it is not our main focus.

If this sounds like the type of guild for you, check out or website for more information at Tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com
  • adrixxiaadrixxia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How long do you think the initiation process will be after launch for players that havent previously applied and become part of your guild?
  • reapingurmomreapingurmom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    Truth. I forget what it's called but there's an MMO being ported over from Japan in which one facet of gameplay is owning and operating a farm, building up resources and so on and so forth. Now lets say you log out for an extended period of time. Your crops could die or other players could destroy it BUT guild members can actually protect it while you're gone or members of other groups with whom you've formed alliances. It's a lil like Eve. High risk breeds large reward. I love that.

But before you hijack your own thread, I'll prob be putting an app in this afternoon. I'm a hardcore PvE'er and regardless of which approach this game takes, it'll be nice to log in to a guild of like minds. :)

Besides, if content proves to be too easy, we can always make our own in the foundry. Difficult pairings of mobs or traps that necessitate tip toe progression.....many possibilities.

Cheers
    Sounds like the browser game Wartune that I play atm.
    You have a farm your friends can revive and help your crops also energize your tree. and its pve/pvp as well :P Its quite fun its even got a game app on facebook its like that type of game 2.5d MMO/RTS game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Basic Signature until I finish my work on my fully made signature.
    edited April 2013
    adrixxia wrote: »
    How long do you think the initiation process will be after launch for players that havent previously applied and become part of your guild?

It will be possible to complete the initiation process in a days time. Member is our lowest rank, we have the initiate rank just to see whos skills need to be tested. Once your skills are tested, you will be a member, no matter how quickly that happens. The skills test comes in two parts. The first part, you will be asked to solo an elite mob of your level. The point of this test is so that we can watch you avoid attacks, block, dodge, move, whatever it takes. Applicants should not be scared to mess up, we do realize mistakes happen. However constantly being hit by things that are avoidable will cause you to fail. The second part of the skills test is a dungeon run with at least one elite officer. That elite officer will be instructing you to do different things during the run. This serves two purposes. First, we want to be sure that you can actually use our voice program and hear the people that are talking. Second, we want to be sure that you can follow directions given both in and out of combat. Failure of the test will be determined by the administering official.

Remember, anyone that joins now will still have to go through the skills test, however it wont be scheduled until after the launch.

All players that join, now or later, will have the option of taking the test immediately, or having the test scheduled. The benefit to scheduling the test is that you will be able to know exactly what you will be tested on, so you can practice or do research before hand. If you are already confident that you know the content, you can certainly jump right into the test whenever there is an officer available.
    edited April 2013
    No, we are not role players. We don't mind if our people do that kind of thing between themselves or with other people. But thats not something we promote or encourage.

We are however a guild where you wont get lost in the masses. We will be keeping our active player base down to around 50 players. We are also a guild where you can pick out any person and run a dungeon with them because you know they are good. If they weren't, they wouldn't be in the guild. Finally, we are the guild that is going to keep pushing to clear all the content the game has to offer. Some people do enjoy the casual guilds where you only ever see 20% of the end game content, until the harder stuff gets the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> nerfed out of it. We are not those people. We want to complete the content pre-nerf. The harder the better. Bring it on.
    edited April 2013
    We are pushing for DPS right now, that doesn't mean we aren't accepting healers and tanks, we would just prefer more DPS at the moment.
    edited April 2013
    Im sure you will all be excited to hear that we will have a new recruitment post coming out in the next day or two in preparation for the launch. Dont forget that if you havent already patched the game, you can do so simply by running your launcher.
  • flipsydesflipsydes Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I posted an application on the website! =)
    edited April 2013
    flipsydes wrote: »
    I posted an application on the website! =)

A great decision sir, welcome to the best community in the game.
    edited April 2013
    3 days until the game begins.

If you are looking for a serious PvE Progression guild. Check us out at Tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com. We do require a skill test from all applicants before they are allowed to ascend through our ranks. Some would label us Elitists, maybe thats true, but we really are a group of good players that just dont want to be held back by constant mistakes. If you have ever pugged a dungeon, you know what I mean. Those players that you randomly queue up with and have a fail dungeon run even though you didn't do anything wrong, they are bound to be in the game, but they are not here. If you want to avoid those headaches, come check us out. We prefer DPS at the moment, but strong applicants wont be turned away. At least not before we see if you are actually as good as your application claims :)
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    What server is this guild rolling on?
    De2s6JN
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    deathvids wrote: »
    What server is this guild rolling on?

That's a great question... I don't know if you've officially announced anything yet Rympha, but can I suggest Mindflayer?

It looks like a few of the other established guilds will be playing there, and I, for one, like high population servers. Better economies :)
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    Looks like most of the guilds are going to the Dragon server. Epoch Gaming, Heavenly, Blackhearts, ect.
    De2s6JN
  • skumbagduskskumbagdusk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That's a great question... I don't know if you've officially announced anything yet Rympha, but can I suggest Mindflayer?

It looks like a few of the other established guilds will be playing there, and I, for one, like high population servers. Better economies :)

Mindflayer is our starting server.
    edited April 2013
    Mindflayer is our starting server.

True Story
  • cspatriotcspatriot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We are now specifically looking for CW's and GWF's. I fthat is your planned class to play, look us up! check us out and see if you think you we're for you!
    zeke_edited-13_zps0e98b4d6.png
    edited April 2013
    Joining Tenacity also comes with super sweet signatures. We don't have cookies though, sorry to all those that are upset by that news.
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This might be a good time to point out that I'm planning on playing CW, even though I think I maybe put TR in the app. Sorry 'bout that :P

EDIT: quoted the wrong post, but you get my drift
    edited April 2013
    This might be a good time to point out that I'm planning on playing CW, even though I think I maybe put TR in the app. Sorry 'bout that :P

Its not a problem, we are actually 3-4 Clerics over what we would like to have, but keep in mind that we still have the skills test to go through, and I fully expect there to be at least a few that change their mind once the game starts. Some of our guys havent played in the BETA yet, so perhaps they wont like the class they choose. Who knows. But thanks for letting me know anyways. I will make sure we have the exact numbers a little while after we start playing, give people a chance to re-roll and everything.
    edited April 2013
    If you are wanting to join a serious PvE progression guild (Not an RP guild) located on Mindflayer (Dragon has all the take-all guilds and will most likely contain the majority of the trolls and terrible players which is why we are avoiding that shard), there is no better time to get in with Tenacity than now. Shortly after the game launches, Applications will be closed. Spots in Tenacity may open up again after our initiates go through the skills test, but if you want a spot to let us test out your skills, you may want to consider getting in your application sooner rather than later. You can check us out and apply at : Tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com
    edited April 2013
    Tenacity has a new recruitment post. please check it out HERE. If you have any further comments or questions, please ask them there.
  • asboeasboe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    Tenacity has a new recruitment post. please check it out HERE. If you have any further comments or questions, please ask them there.

Yes you should really check out that post see what sort of people you are dealing with before you make a mistake your going to regret.
    edited April 2013
    asboe wrote: »
    Yes you should really check out that post see what sort of people you are dealing with before you make a mistake your going to regret.

I see your trolling both of our recruitment posts...careful, moderators on these forums dont take kindly to people attempting to bad mouth a guild in their recruitment posts for absolutely no reason.
  • asboeasboe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    I see your trolling both of our recruitment posts...careful, moderators on these forums dont take kindly to people attempting to bad mouth a guild in their recruitment posts for absolutely no reason.
    there are also rules about bumping your own posts if you are not adding information.
  • savraisavrai Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like the perfect guild for me!

I applied, look forward to seeing you in game.

I registered on your guild website, too, under 'thecatdad' which is my official handle. Somehow I got confused when registering this account and 'savrai' (my old 1st person shooter handle) was used as my forum name, even though my user name is thecatdad. First world problems...
    *Legit Community*

Heather - Ranger
    James - Paladin
    Jet - Warlock
    Royal - Cleric
    Gray - Rogue
    Red - Wizard
    Ios - Barbarian
    edited April 2013
    savrai wrote: »
    Sounds like the perfect guild for me!

I applied, look forward to seeing you in game.

I registered on your guild website, too, under 'thecatdad' which is my official handle. Somehow I got confused when registering this account and 'savrai' (my old 1st person shooter handle) was used as my forum name, even though my user name is thecatdad. First world problems...

Many of our members have completely different names on these official forums. It really doesn't bother us. Besides, if you get a guild signature with us, then you can use "thecatdad" all the time anyways.
  • vagrantzerovagrantzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I applied as well. Using the same name.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Closed.

Please note you are only allowed one recruitment thread.

Please PM Me or the other Community Moderators if you would like to switch the closure or would rather make a new thread with a few reserves. :)
This discussion has been closed.