test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sword Art Online recruits (Multy mmo guild)

geodrakegeodrake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
(Sword Art Online) is a reborn guild.Means we already existed but stoped and now we begon again to compleed the game!

We recruit now so we can have a full guild when the game launched!
We are already in WoW mmo and now we will reach out in neverwinter!

We are a Social Community/leveling guild for the moment untill we get more high/active/Exp members.

We also love to help newbies that just begon or returned to the guild/mmo.We give them a boost in dungeons and some mats for proff to begin with

When we have atleast 10 realy active members we will plan weekly events with them.

Join us today and who knows we can beat the game as fast as next week!! (RP)

We are on the Dragon Server of Neverwinter Online

Want to join our Guild? PM me ingame/Add me on Core Connect/Register with your
Char name on our website pls.

Ingame: Kirito /Leafa
Core Connect: Geodrake
SAO Site :http://swordartonline.corplaunch.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• geodrakegeodrake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Our Headstart haves begon and we have created the guild on the NWO Dragon Server.
    We already have over a 10 members and growing each hour :)
    Wanna join us? PM me ingame/Add me to Core Connect/Register with your char name on our guild website.

P.S we also now have mumble for our members:D
  • geodrakegeodrake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    We are growing as hell fast :D we already got over 100+ members and 10+ each day online (even more) .
    We are still LF EXP Officers and ofc new fun members :)

Join us Today!!
  • leafayeleafaye Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi All!!

I'm a relative MMO newbie so if my suggestion sounds vanilla go hit me!!

Even though there's no finished SAO MMORPG yet, lots of SAO fans want to get as close to the feel of battling its floor bosses as close to the floor level boss type and sequence as you can. Using Neverwinter's Foundry, why can't one recreate SAO floor bosses by using what similiar Bosses there are in Neverwinter? Are there any Neverwinter monsters that resemble those in SAO by looks or levels?

I'd love try to do the Foundry myself except I'm way too new and low-level at this and just don't know enough Neverwinter bosses to use (Gee, yesterday I even accidentally deleted my 1st free Man At Arms companion after just getting him for 5 minutes! :( ), but I'd love to try this scheme myself once a few levels are matched and done!

Take Well & Care! ;)

Leafa