test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paragorn Feats

torchwood1203torchwood1203 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Library
Which path do you guys like most?
Thaumatauge looks really nice, especially the way Snap Freeze will work with Tab Chill Strike (cold power 20% damage against mobs that don't have chill on them)
But Chaos Magic from Renegade also look very neat :/
Anyone have tried out the paths?
Post edited by torchwood1203 on

Comments

• kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    going executioner line on my rogue i love my criticals
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i'm pretty sure the question was about wizard's paths...

personally i prefer the one with the magic missile debuff feat at the end (don't remember which one is it) while also investing the 10 points left into taking snap freeze.
  • torchwood1203torchwood1203 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    adozu wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure the question was about wizard's paths...

personally i prefer the one with the magic missile debuff feat at the end (don't remember which one is it) while also investing the 10 points left into taking snap freeze.
    Oh didn't know you can get a path's capstone and put points into another path.
    I think the magic missile debuff you described is Chaos Magic from Renegade?
    33% to apply, 10 sec debuff,can either make the mob heal player 3%hp per sec, -15% mitigation or +15% player's power.
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    if you put just enough points into a tree to get a capstone you still have 10 left you can spend in the same or another path. (so you can at most get a capstone + max a tier2 feat of another tree)
  • kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    rogue steals the post bwah :P lol j/k honestly don't know about CW really. gonna wait till they implement the Scourge Warlock before i dabble into magics, Ice is okay but I want to hit someone with the cruds and watch them die, go go power Nurgle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • torchwood1203torchwood1203 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    adozu wrote: »
    if you put just enough points into a tree to get a capstone you still have 10 left you can spend in the same or another path. (so you can at most get a capstone + max a tier2 feat of another tree)
    The issue i have with Renegade is a lot of the feats there feel quite boring with the way it works around crit %, combat advantage and crit severity. Thaumatauge on the other hand works directly with different powers.