test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings & Salutations

fistbulletfistbullet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Figured I'd introduce myself seeing as I'll likely be pretty active on these forums henceforth. Especially until I see model improvements, as I am a SUCKER for pretty visuals. So expect to see a lot of moaning out of me on this particular subject :p

Anywho, hello there, my name is Aaron and I hail from the always oh-so influential state of Texas!

I am twenty-five(rapidly nearing twenty-six) and have a long-standing history of gaming, especially in the "MMO" genre as of late.

A little background information about moi...

My initial adventures into foreign realms began with Sonic the Hedgehog on my first system the Sega Genesis. Interestingly enough to many, I did not start with Nintendo and have only owned the Wii platform to alas sell it shortly afterwards!

Safe to say, I am not a big Nintendo fan and never was.

My first MMO is World of Warcraft and I still slither back to it from time to time. I've also played(and play depending) Warhammer Online, Auto Assault, Defiance, FFXIV, Planetside 2, Rift, Aion, Tera, The Secret World, Conan, and more... So my experience with MMO titles is pretty hefty at this point and rapidly growing.

I have future prospects staked out in Wildstar and Elder Scrolls Online!

Currently I am in the beta and trying out the Tiefling Trickster. I find myself enjoying the game more as time goes on. One would hope, considering the amount of money I've put down on this, ho-ho-ho... eck. Additionally I am a role-player so who knows, you might run into me and my chatter-box crushing paragraphs one day. :D

And no, I have actually never played D&D and the history/lore is largely unfamiliar to me so this should be very interesting.

Again, pleasure to meet you all and any additional tidbits of information you desire I might just be willing to hand feed to you so merely for the asking.

Ciao!
Post edited by fistbullet on

Comments

• undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello there, and welcome to Neverwinter, brave adventurer! I am undeadcrabstick, and I hail from a land called Latvia.
    Unfortunately a big dragon confiscated my gold, stole my gear, ate my elven trickster and rushed to Baldurs Gate for an extra meal, so I must follow him and reclaim my belongings. But don't worry, I will join other adventurers in Neverwinter around april 30th.
    Only DnD games that I have played are video games, such as - Temple of elemental evil, Neverwinter nights 1 and 2, Icewind dale 1 and 2, and Baldurs gate and others. I would recomend you to try them out.
    My first MMO was WOW too, and my first console was SEGA mega drive. First rpg that I've ever payed was Diablo 2, and, oddly enaugh, I was around 8 years old.
    I'm looking forward to hear from you in these forums, and now I'm off to catch that pesky dragon.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • tuhontuhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello and welcome!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ahh we all played WoW. I fix NES and Sega Genesis(and Ataris and ...*hear long list of cartridge based consoles) love the good ol games.

Also Im an Arkansan(Go hoggies...) Aaron so we are practically neighbors(Im in Texarkana so I can walk to Texas as it is 3 blocks down the road(and sometimes a I cross State-line on foot just to get to my favorite comic shop faster than in the car(its right across the State line on Texas side)).

Anyway, welcome to Neverwinter
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guchooguchoo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yo sup :D ..............
    If you want peace,prepare for war!
  • asenaoasenao Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sup yo...
    /10char
  • awkor1993awkor1993 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Greetings and welcome!