test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cloak Tower: Couldn't open reward chest.

zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I queued up for Cloak Tower earlier. We cleared the instance, but then no one could open the reward chest. We had all the plants for the one altar, but apparently no one had the stones for the other. We looked around, but didn't find anything, and eventually everyone left (i was assigned leader by the system). I looked around myself for awhile and found a chest with a couple items still in it. The reward chest never activated.

I tried to submit a bug report in-game, but got the "timed out" error. So i'm posting it here.
Post edited by zbkolde on

Comments

• Options
    bscott1122bscott1122 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem. And I can't find any info on it. Greattt
  • Options
    jackcutlassjackcutlass Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought that Chest only opened when the Dungeon event was active?
  • Options
    wildsehlatwildsehlat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's supposed to open if you have all 3 stones and all 3 plants for the two altars at the end. My husband and I duoed the dungeon in a
    hair over an hour, and we collected all of the goodies and got the two extra chests, however the fancy-looking one...it didn't open.

The Dungeon event is not supposed to have any effect on whether or not the end chests open, for The Cloak Tower it is supposed to activate when you get all 6 special goodies for the altar. Heck, when we tried to run it a few days ago the wall passage leading to the end boss was bugged. It wouldn't open and we had to give up after 3 hours of time invested.
  • Options
    stratrat1956stratrat1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    I had the exact same problem. The first time thru the Cloak Tower I had not actually picked up the quest for the dungeon. I did it again AFTER picking up the quest for the dungeon and still no treasure chest. I did the same thing with the Merchant Guild Hall but did not have the same problem
    What? Me worry?
  • Options
    poisonyann1poisonyann1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The big gold chest is ONLY for the dungeon delve event, the 3 plants gives 1 wooden chest, and 3 crystals gives another wooden chest. Placing all 6 items will not activate the gold box, just 2 plain ones.
    ;) Check out Malabog's Defense, my first good-length foundy : NW-DOPJBTXO9 :cool:
  • Options
    n00bcann0n347n00bcann0n347 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am having a similar problem. After 3 active dungeon delve EVENTS in a row, I was the only member in my party that couldn't open the special chest. This was in the cloak tower and the cragmire crypts. really lame...