test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing character/NPC textures

thedoomgineerthedoomgineer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Last weekend I had a problem with the UI not showing up but the character textures worked fine. This week you fixed the UI problem but now I'm having issues with character textures. I have verified my files twice and disabled on-demand loading. Also been messing with the graphics settings with no luck. Have attached a couple screenshots.

Oh.. and I'm using a pretty crappy ATI Radeon X1200 series but is supposed to support pixel shader 2.0(as the minimum specs suggest)
Post edited by thedoomgineer on

Comments

• thedoomgineerthedoomgineer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess I am the only with this issue? It's strange because I was able to see the textures last beta weekend with no issues. Even wiping the game completely from my system and reinstalling(twice) doesn't seem to fix it. Running around in a world where every person, creature or loot is pink is very odd. On the other hand I find it more tolerable than the missing UI graphics from last weekend. :p
  • hithereyouhithereyou Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've attached this information to a bug report, and we'll investigate. Thanks for reporting the problem!

Dave
  • drunckendruncken Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having the exact same issue. Have you figured out how to fix it yet?
  • totaldrummertotaldrummer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    druncken wrote: »
    I am also having the exact same issue. Have you figured out how to fix it yet?

yes, i've got these texture problem, too. Please try to fix it! :)