test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Kicked me and cant get on character

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey guys I think we crashed the server. I was on and all of a sudden I get kicked. Itry to login twice first time it doesnt work second time characters are gone.
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• Options
    mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yep 4 people im playing with all locked up and lagged like hell then cant connect again.
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • Options
    moranthemoranthe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm experiencing the same issue.
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Me too dude!
  • Options
    streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I left on my own... but facing the same issue... the authentication of the server is borked.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • Options
    jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am, too, having this issue. I would like to add that the issue extends to the Gateway as well. I cannot log into any character on the Gateway to do professions or anything.
  • Options
    uggsmashuggsmash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Having the same issues here.
  • Options
    magyvermagyver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    server is currently down and Cryptic is working on the issue. Seems hard to believe that open beta/release is just around the corner with such server issues.
  • Options
    jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    magyver wrote: »
    server is currently down and Cryptic is working on the issue. Seems hard to believe that open beta/release is just around the corner with such server issues.

The server isn't down. I was able to log back in at least once since getting disconnected.
  • Options
    mogan1949mogan1949 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    jaemiine wrote: »
    The server isn't down. I was able to log back in at least once since getting disconnected.

For quite sometime now I've been having a problem with this game. Its a great game and I enjoy playing but the
    "Server Not Responding" issue is pissing me off. Especially when I'm in a instance and it disconnects me right at the end. It seems a lot of players are having this issue.

Instead of making new founder packs to sell why not take that time and fix the server disconnection problem. Its really frustrating.