test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GATEWAY - Problem claiming reward on Android

daggnardaggnar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am using the gateway on an android device and I can't click on the "clIm reward" button. When I click, the page goes back the thr professions summary.

Tried on :
Chrome for android
Dolphin
Post edited by daggnar on

Comments

• Options
    j4utnj4utn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't even get past the login screen on my Note 10.1 using Chrome. Allows me to enter logon and password then loads up but flicks back to the login screen. Shame, would love to be able to lay in bed doing a bit of crafting etc. :)

What it really needs is an Android App.....
  • Options
    inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Having the same problem here. The site looks great on a mobile browser, but I'm unable to claim rewards. This makes the whole thing essential useless. Can't claim rewards means I can't queue up new tasks.

Using Android 4.2.2 with latest browser updates.
  • Options
    splattrsplattr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    Using a galaxy note 2 whit chrome, the first collect result button on the overview page works. It bring up the results popup which shows the rewards, but when I click on collect rewards again it just goes back to the overview screen. Tried it in chrome on my desktop and all worked ok.
  • Options
    jarynthjarynth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had the same difficulty claiming my reward from a finished task on my Asus Nexus, didn't seem to be registering my pressing the accept button. Works on my pc fine.
  • Options
    whipshockwhipshock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having the same Issue. I tried on Dolphin, the default android browser as well on Firefox for Android. It does not function. It seems to me that the page goes back to the Summary page without the click registering on the "Collect Reward" button.
  • Options
    icefyre66icefyre66 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have the same issue using Sony Xperia z with android 4.2.2 same if I request a desktop version. Yes an application for android (and I suppose iPad) would be most welcome for this and cryptic other games like sto
  • Options
    inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Bump for great justice. Hoping that someone important sees this before release.
  • Options
    tabris82tabris82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Exactly the same issue on a note 2. Tried chrome, dolphin, firefox and default browser. Was not able to claim rewards on any of those.
  • Options
    fredbakanfredbakan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    how to get this reward? im using iphone 5

do i need to visit site or need to install something?
  • Options
    daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    It's best not use a mobile solution for now and wait until the devs launch an official app for that.
  • Options
    fredbakanfredbakan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    how to get this reward? im using iphone 5

do i need to visit site or need to install something?
  • Options
    agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here on a Droid. It's worth noting that it seems to effect buttons within "pop-up" windows. And if I try enough times, I do eventually get it to work. I'm talking like 10-20 tries.
  • Options
    txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also, the Gateway is underestimating the time remaining by a full minute. When you start a ten minute task in game, it immediately displays 9 minutes, which actually means 9 minutes 59.9 seconds remaining. The Gateway displays 9 minutes, then immediately ticks over to 8 minutes 59 seconds.

So when the gateway says a task is completed, you still have another minute to go.

This needs to be corrected or the app will have the same issue.

However, this is not the cause of the above bug: Even when the game client reports that the task is complete, you still cannot claim your rewards on a mobile device unless you make multiple attempts and get lucky.

Likewise, you need many, many attempts to assign assets to a new task.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • Options
    naravthewanderernaravthewanderer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    splattr wrote: »
    Using a galaxy note 2 whit chrome, the first collect result button on the overview page works. It bring up the results popup which shows the rewards, but when I click on collect rewards again it just goes back to the overview screen. Tried it in chrome on my desktop and all worked ok.

This is still an issue. Android versoin 4.1.2 in my case. Doesn't work on Chrome or on the "built in" browser.
  • Options
    gosuhaxgosuhax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep I have this problem too.

I thought "screw it I'll use my PC" but now the completed tasks are stuck on there as well :/ The timers have been finished for 10 minutes but it's still just shows 'FINISH NOW' FOR Astral Diamonds (which doesn't even work when trying to do this).

Please help!

(the mobile issue is using an iPhone 4 btw, online is Chrome)
  • Options
    dethmega36dethmega36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also having the same problem with my Motorola Razor Maxx and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Sometimes the claim works but its when I repeat trying to claim a lot. Great feature though for when you have to be away from home/ computer. And I wish you guys luck in getting all the bugs out!!!
  • Options
    tabbytreebarktabbytreebark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't had the "stuck at 100%" glitch yet, but I did get the same problem of not being able to claim the reward on Android. Works fine on PC though. I can click on the "claim reward" button on the main profession screen, but then when the pop-up appears, it doesn't work. You can select it but all it does is goes back to the profession screen, with the reward still unclaimed.

Would be fantastic if you can develop an app for this. I love that I can just go onto the Gateway in the morning before I go to work without having to turn my computer on. I know I'd get a lot of use out of it and seeing as I'm not the first to suggest an app it looks like I wouldn't be the only one!
  • Options
    kellionbanekellionbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Make sure your inventory has space to claim items... It might be stuck because your bags are full.
  • Options
    uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I also can not claim rewards on my android phone. I can log in from my computer and everything works fine though.
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
  • Options
    haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same issue using the Safari browser on an Ipad -- I cannot select the "Collect Result" button that pops up.