test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Waste Management is recruiting!!

agahnimzagahnimz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
Waste Management guild has now been around for many years and has many players branched into many different games. We are always looking to branch out even more, and Neverwinter is a community that we intend to be a part of. (<-- and yes we end sentences with prepositions, deal with it!)
WMGuild.net participates in all aspects each game offers... PvE (dungeons, events, raiding, etc..), PvP (BGs, world PvP, Arena/Tournaments, etc..), and we host our own events as well. Though Neverwinter doesn't have all of these things, we will make sure members have fun experiencing what they enjoy doing!

WM is looking for folks to bolster our presence in Faerun. As of now we are not looking for anyone specific or asking for any kind of hard-core PvE commitment. If the game eventually incorporates raid scenarios and/or structured PVP we will set-up group play times and such, but casual players are always welcome as well. So if you are 21+ and like to have fun chatting and playing with some good people, we would like to have you.
Also if you play other games, we very likely have members in those games already and would welcome you there as well!

Check us out here: http://wmguild.net/, read the about us and our recruitment pages to learn more. We also host guild events with in-game prizes and bragging rights! We always have OPEN INVITES for the first 2-4 weeks of any game release, so take advantage of our gates while they are wide open!

If you are interested in joining the crew you may apply on the forums. We have a guild in the Beta already but due to pre-release wipes it would be best to sign-up on the forums. Either way I will be in-game over the weekend so feel free to give me a holler. You can find me either on Dragmire@agahnimz or Caractacus@agahnimz.

Cheers!
Waste Management
Website | Steam | Guild Events!
PvE | PvP | Live Streams!
Post edited by agahnimz on

Comments

• Options
    baremiyanebaremiyane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to share this information om my social networking site so that my friends get aware of this .

waste removal nyc
  • Options
    tizme580tizme580 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would also like to re-extend the invite to look into WMGuild.net as your home in Neverwinter! When the game is released, we do have a 2-week open invite policy to find new members and help people get through content at their own pace. After which, everyone will have to go through our rigorous application procedure. ;) As always, we look for mature individuals (who can handle immature conversations at times) that are looking to better their gaming experience as well as activity within the guild itself.

As stated above, please speak to us in game (When open beta starts!) or sign up on our forums here and post an app, or just a general inquiry if you would like to know more info!

Safe travels to all in your guild searches!

-Tiz
    Guild Leader and Member of WMGuild.net
    Leader and member of WMGuild.net, a 21+ Gaming Community.
    Twitch.tv | Steam | Twitter

*Foundry Tester* Need someone to test out your foundry? Visit me on Twitch.tv and I'll test it as you watch! What better way to learn how to improve it other than watching someone go through it for the first time!?
  • Options
    tizme580tizme580 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To all those looking for a guild - WMGuild.net is located mainly on Dragon Server.

For realtime information, visit my Twitch Stream@ twitch.tv/tizme579

Visit WMGuild.net for basic information on the guild, and visit Twitter/Youtube/Steam for a little delayed info ;)

All forms can be used to contact myself directly - but Twitch and WMGuild.net are the faster ways of reaching me! See you all in game, and good luck finding your new homes in Neverwinter!

-Tiz
    Leader and member of WMGuild.net, a 21+ Gaming Community.
    Twitch.tv | Steam | Twitter

*Foundry Tester* Need someone to test out your foundry? Visit me on Twitch.tv and I'll test it as you watch! What better way to learn how to improve it other than watching someone go through it for the first time!?