test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friendly Gamer Chick looking for a med size NW guild

eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
Hi everyone. I am Luna.

I am an asian gamer chick, 21+ mature player.

I have played in a number of MMORPG dating back to UO, EQ, DAOC, AO, etc etc etc wow, DCUO, SWTOR, STO, GW2, Tera and now my adventure leads me to Neverwinter.

I am an extremely friendly person that loves to help others. My goal is to have fun in a game while building some friendship with guildmates.

I am looking for a true Drama free, clean guild, that is NW focus. Having Voice communication and active web site is a must. My time zone is ET and my play time is from 7 pm ET - 11 pm ET depending on what day it is during the week. My total play time range from 10-30 hr per week, pending on the seasons and family needs. I am seeking a med-large guild with about 15-30 players online. I mainly focus on pve, some pvp and I love grouping to run dungeons.

I have experience in managing guilds and will be able to assist in team building.

I am a silly goose at time and would love to bring in some laughter to your guild.

I love DnD since I was a little girl and I also purchased the Hero's pack for the NW game.

Hope to meet you soon and thanks for reading! Please feel free to PM me with the guild information. Thanks!

Luna
Post edited by eqluna on

Comments

• sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Greetings Luna, you would be more than welcome to join us at www.Grievanceguild.com. We are an established family oriented guild with our hallmarks of Family, Honor and Loyalty. We always play to have fun and do so in a respectful environment you can game in free of stress or drama. We always try to focus that the real lives of our members always comes first. We have some nice activities in our guild including real life get-togethers, regular Team Speak gatherings ..and in general always looking to improve our community. Stop by to say hello, see what we are about.. you wont be dissapointed.
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can check out Guild Medieval. Links are in my sig. :)
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    thank you both... I will look into all of the guilds who sent me PM and in here... please feel free to post or PM me if you think I am a good fit to your guild to add some sunshine =) thanks.
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    posting from phone so excuse the short reply, check my sig for the recruitment thread.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.