test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trade: Entrance to Neverwinter for a representation of your smug mug?

2»

Comments

• Options
    hadschibatschhadschibatsch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    Arrrghhh MASTER *puppyzwolle* I gave you all I had!!! Just take my pants! Oh no this are also gone!!!!! ARRGGGH my brain!

POP! POP!

*Hadschis eyes pop out even more! - making him realy look discusting!"
  • Options
    theragmannltheragmannl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Sthax looks at Hadschibatsch in disgust as he waves puppy back and steps on a big stone*

Here ye, Here ye! We are still one key short. Who will help us? We will offer you a nice portrait of you or your spous or children. We will not however babysit your child so he better sit still.

*Sthax scans the crowd looking for a taker*
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LASER EYES

owwww my eyes!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Love your style, sorry i cant help tho
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hadschibatschhadschibatsch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    *Hadschibatsch bends over to recollect his eyes that were rolling over the pavement, after fumbling around he finally founds them and reinserts them with a slushy sound in his eysockets*

mmmmhhhrrr creepy headaches! And why is the wolrd mixed up!? Oh ah wrong side around! POP POP

*he squezzes his eyeballs out again and reinserts them in the right order: left eye left side, right eye right side*

Ahhh better, mmhhh guys you are still here!? Well sorry for that would like to help you even more but one key was all I got! Ok I will just go to town and stroll a bit around on the market, maybe I can find someone with a spare key or ask the townguard not to count presicely when they chek you out.
    See you then!
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OP, wish I could gift a Guardian pack to you!
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    somic5588somic5588 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    if you still need key pm me
  • Options
    theragmannltheragmannl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks you honored citizen of neverwinter!

We are now complete and can enter Neverwinter!
    We will KILL and drink from kobald skull in your honor!

*Scratch* *scratch* *scribble* scribble*
    *Sthax walk up to the parchment one last time, before he and his band enter the city that is Neverwinter. To never to be heard of again except in Myth and Legend... and the Neverwinter Daily where Sthax just had one to many and ended up in a pub brawl*

//Thank you all for the support, kind words and ofcourse the key's. We are off to play some Neverwinter!

Sthax@theragmannl
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good luck in your travels and conquests!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    tosamtosam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Could you PM me your friend Key? :O