test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild for Open Beta and onwards...

ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
Hello all!

I'm interested in a guild that will accept a lone drow cleric. I'm in between being a casual and a hardcore type, I waver between the two at odd intervals, so would prefer to not have to be on at specific times every day, I need to be able to have a flexible play schedule.

I have played various MMOs in the past, been involved with, and helped run, a few guilds in my day. I'm not quite 30, have no interest in drama, would prefer an adult-oriented guild. Have teamspeak, vent and mumble, don't mind using any of them, and do have a mic.

Possibly interested in an RP based guild, but not RP only, I do need a little ooc interaction at times. :P

Can't think of anything else I would like to include currently, but do let me know if you think i would fit in your guild. Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all!
Post edited by ravenrabbit on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Ravenrabbit, first off I would like to wish you the best of luck finding yourself a home. We here at the Sinister Swarm are really excited for Neverwinter and alot of planning has been made for a successful and thriving community. Over the past 13+ years, we have developed a wonderful family environment where you can just relax and have fun with your Swarm brothers and sisters. Feel free to check out our website, WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM and see if we are what you are looking for. You can also pm me here and I would love to expand on your concerns.
    Good luck once again Ravenrabbit (awesome name btw) and may your journey be brief and rewarding. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Greetings, Ravenrabbit. I've sent a pm to your inbox. Look forward to hearing back from you.
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Not gonna lie, we sound like the perfect match for you lol. Check our website at the bottom of my signature. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask me or Rizogue. We would absolutely love to have you. We also do some RP through other games and stuff. anyway, just check us out and see what you think, and if you have any questions, as I said feel free to ask at any time.
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    PM incoming. Recruitment thread in sig.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thanks all :) I'll definitely take some time to check out all the sites and such, and will possibly get in contact with some of you!
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Ravenrabbit, I sent you a pm sir.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I run a faith based family friendly guild called Hardcore Christian Gamers. I have links in my sig if youd like to check it out
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, how are you? Well you should consider joining Heavenly Guild. We're a fairly new guild in the community looking for members just like you. We are a very united guild and try to keep things as a team. We're a PvP/PvP guild and we support both laid back and competitive members. If you want to know more about it or your interested please visit our website:

www.heavenlyguild.com

Thank you and have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thanks all! I believe I have found my home here in Neverwinter :)
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Awesome to hear Ravenrabbit, and we wish you the all the best in your new home. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png