test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Guild at Launch

will954will954 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hello and thanks for taking a look.

I'm looking for a guild to join once the game launches. I purchased the Founder's Bundle so i will have some Beta access, but I'm not in the full Beta.

About me:
I'm retired military and now self-employed, but I am employed as in full time.
I play a ton of table-top and pen & paper RPGs (I own a gaming store)
I'm an older MMO player (EQ, WOW, SWG, AC1 & 2, DAOC, COH, SWOTOR, GW1 & 2, and more ... even played Toontown) I have always played a tank class in every game that had the triad. I love tanking controlling aggro and being right up in the mob's face. I love PVE and PVP but have a strong love for raiding style play.
I plan to play a Human (Guardian Fighter) and a Drow (something) but I rarely play more than 2 toons in any game (I prefer to achieve hardcore with one or two. I'm willing to work hard, pay my dues and support the team effort as long as I'm not getting jerked around.
I have Vent, TS, Skype, Mumble and just about every other form of VIOP.

I'm looking for a guild that won't spend most of it's time talking trash to each other or other players. I don't have time for racism, excessive cursing or ******baggery. I like to have fun, but not at the expense of others.
Lastly I hate long drawn out applications or application processes ... I'm looking for a guild not a mortgage.

Feel free to message me here and we can exchange email's or VIOP info.

Thanks Again.

Will-I-Am
Post edited by will954 on

Comments

• thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    PM incoming. Recruitment thread in my sig.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sent you a pm. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    sent a pm-- happy guild hunting Will954
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Will954, if you are still in need of a community to join where you can just relax and have fun, check out WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM, I sent you a pm with more information on what the Swarm provides for all of our members. Good luck in your search Will.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    will954 wrote: »
    Lastly I hate long drawn out applications or application processes ... I'm looking for a guild not a mortgage.

Possibly the greatest line in a looking for guild post i have ever seen.
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello Will, I sent you a pm.
  • salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, how are you? Well you should consider joining Heavenly Guild. We're a fairly new guild in the community looking for members just like you. We are a very united guild and try to keep things as a team. We're a PvP/PvP guild and we support both laid back and competitive members. If you want to know more about it or your interested please visit our website:

www.heavenlyguild.com

Thank you and have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I run a family friendly faith based guild called Hardcore Christian Gamers. I have links in my signature if youd like to check us out
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]