test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

30 something LF Guild

rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
There are a lot of guilds here and it's hard to find one that might match what I'm looking for so here goes:

I'm in my 30's and looking for a guild that has members of a similar age. Non-elitists, but people that enjoy the game and doing well at it, but not at the cost of being rude or insulting people. A guild that enjoys sarcasm, good game play, respect and fun.

Eastern time would be awesome. I have a lot of experience in MMO's and I'm what you would consider "a good player".

I'm off all summer =)

If I fit, you fit, we fit. PM me!

Thanks =)
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
"Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
Post edited by rictor77 on

Comments

• jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join Sinister Swarm: We value RESPECT – staying positive, having loads of fun. We are a mature family oriented guild. We keep our Vent & Guild chat at a PG-13 status. No trash talking, no cursing, no disrespecting our members or others in game. We are an Anti-PK, Anti-Grief, Anti-Gank Guild. The SIN tag represents us all! Our play speaks for itself. Website: www.sinisterswarm.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=3066&d=1365396986
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shot you a PM. :D
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello Rictor, I sent you a pm friend.
  • salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, how are you? Well you should consider joining Heavenly Guild. We're a fairly new guild in the community looking for members just like you. We are a very united guild and try to keep things as a team. We're a PvP/PvP guild and we support both laid back and competitive members. If you want to know more about it or your interested please visit our website:

www.heavenlyguild.com

Thank you and have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you all for the warm and quick replies! I wish I could join them all.
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Repeat Offenders is a gaming group that started with City of Heroes, but has expanded to many different games. We're mature, friendly, and value fun above all else. We're mostly PvE with some people who also like to PvP. We have a mixture of min/maxers and casual gamers, and everything in between. We have forums, a ventrilo server, and people from many different time zones. (I'm eastern, myself!) Link banner in my signature, we'd love to have you on board!
    qtPt2I
  • baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    have a Look at us Rictor--Please www.guildmedieval.com
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    For your consideration, check my sig!
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • paignio328paignio328 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hey there friend i sent you a PM check us out!;)
    250px-Mithril-hall.jpg

Mithral Hall is recruiting