test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Guild

nazzy52nazzy52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
Hey all!
I thought this might be a good time before open beta starts to get a headstart with a good group to hang with and enjoy my time in NWO.
A little bit about me.
-been playing mmorpg's since UO,have played most of them
-building and working on computers I find relaxing(lol)
-I like to hang out in vent, laugh and joke around a bit while progressing
-really looking foward to seeing what NWO has to offer all the way to the endgame
-not much into pvp, I dabble a bit but mostly a pve kind of player

I have mostly been a healer in previous games,but have done it all from time to time.Can't say yet what it is I may enjoy here but i do like grouping and helping get things done.When I sign up for a group session my attendance is pretty much 100%,you can count on me to be online.
I also have a RL friend who will most likely be joining me but at this time cannot say how serious he will be playing,all depends on his liking of the game and such.
Last but not least I am on the west coast,soo finding ppl who are also on pst would be a bonus.
If you think I may be a good addition to you're guild hit me up with PM.

TY!!!
Post edited by nazzy52 on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I run a faith based guild called Hardcore Christian Gamers. We have a mix of playstyles, mostly PvE . We have a raidcall.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    A PM has been sent, at your request.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • nelsonxurnelsonxur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey bud check us out. I did send a PM as well.

Allegiant gaming is a multi game community. We currently officially support LoL, Minecraft, Defiance, and now we are officially supporting Neverwinter, and have quite the group coming together. We formed in 2003, and have been heavily involved in end game progression in MMO's, and competitive groups within shooter. We find ourselves newly setup and concentrated on the community more then the progression and competition. Don't get me wrong these are things we go for, but not at the cost of our lives. If you are interested in being competitive, but staying sane then check us out here www.AllegiantGaming.com
    Check out our community at www.AllegiantGaming.com
  • jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join Sinister Swarm: We value RESPECT – staying positive, having loads of fun. We are a mature family oriented guild. We keep our Vent & Guild chat at a PG-13 status. No trash talking, no cursing, no disrespecting our members or others in game. We are an Anti-PK, Anti-Grief, Anti-Gank Guild. The SIN tag represents us all! Our play speaks for itself. Website: www.sinisterswarm.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=3066&d=1365396986
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    PM incoming
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sent you a pm.
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Nazzy, I sent you a pm sir.
  • salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, how are you? Well you should consider joining Heavenly Guild. We're a fairly new guild in the community looking for members just like you. We are a very united guild and try to keep things as a team. We're a PvP/PvP guild and we support both laid back and competitive members. If you want to know more about it or your interested please visit our website:

www.heavenlyguild.com

Thank you and have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Nazzy52, if you are still actively looking for a place to call home, your journey is sure to be a wonderful ride. Please choose wisely and you will be rewarded. If you get a chance, I sent you a pm with our Sinister Swarm information. Would love to chat with you concerning your search. Also you can check out WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM for more goodies of what the Swarm has to offer. Good luck Nazzy in your travels. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png