test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF guild or small group of good peeps in US CST or Eastern!!

bbaker410bbaker410 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello!

I'm a casual gamer for the most part but there periods of time when you will see me on everyday. I'm looking for a decent sized guild simply because it increases the chances of getting a group together for runs and quests however, I relish the chance to find few mature people with a good sense of humor to pal around with!

Dungeon runs = good times but I also have a competitive streak in me and will definitely pvp from time to time if everyone else is up for it. Im a team player and enjoy a good challenge as well as coordinating efforts to conquer the tough challenges with some buddies.

I'm 33 and I'm a service desk engineer. Born and raised in the greater Chicagoland area. I'm a Cubs fan...yea what of it? =P I'm a music buff and a gigging musician as well.

Central standard time zone is ideal for me for obvious reasons but I think eastern time would be cool too since there is only an hour difference.

Just looking to have some fun and enjoy a good time with some good peeps!!
Post edited by bbaker410 on

Comments

• salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, how are you? Well you should consider joining Heavenly Guild. We're a fairly new guild in the community looking for members just like you. We are a very united guild and try to keep things as a team. We're a PvP/PvP guild and we support both laid back and competitive members. If you want to know more about it or your interested please visit our website:

www.heavenlyguild.com

Thank you and have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • bbaker410bbaker410 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks!

I clicked the URL. your link is broken.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I run a casual Christian guild called Hardcore Christian Gamers. I have links in my signature if youd like to check us out
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If you're not opposed to playing in a drow-based guild, please consider Menzoberranzan! The link is in my Sig. We have very good EST and CST coverage. Of our 4 current officers, we live in South Carolina, Florida, New York, and Oklahoma. We cater to all kinds of players, so we are not restricted to drow only, but our roleplaying and Foundry content that we will be submitting will be very Underdark-themed. We would love to have you drop by our forums and introduce yourself so we may answer any questions of concerns you may have while you are out looking for your new home in Neverwinter.

Good luck! Hope to see you in-game!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • nelsonxurnelsonxur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Feel free to check us out we are CST based, and I myself was born in the chicago area. I am also a huge Cubs fan!

Allegiant gaming is a multi game community. We currently officially support LoL, Minecraft, Defiance, and now we are officially supporting Neverwinter, and have quite the group coming together. We formed in 2003, and have been heavily involved in end game progression in MMO's, and competitive groups within shooter. We find ourselves newly setup and concentrated on the community more then the progression and competition. Don't get me wrong these are things we go for, but not at the cost of our lives. If you are interested in being competitive, but staying sane then check us out here www.AllegiantGaming.com
    Check out our community at www.AllegiantGaming.com
  • jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join Sinister Swarm: We value RESPECT – staying positive, having loads of fun. We are a mature family oriented guild. We keep our Vent & Guild chat at a PG-13 status. No trash talking, no cursing, no disrespecting our members or others in game. We are an Anti-PK, Anti-Grief, Anti-Gank Guild. The SIN tag represents us all! Our play speaks for itself.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3066&d=1365396986
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • bbaker410bbaker410 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome!

I think I shall become one of the swarm!
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I sent you a pm Bbaker :-)