test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Jagged Dagger Adventuring Company [RP Focused, Relaxed, PvE]

maelwysmaelwys Member Posts: 59 Arc User
The Jagged Daggers are an adventuring company based out of the city of Neverwinter along the northern Sword Coast.

The Company was formed a few years after the Spellplague as a means to combat the encroaching evil that threatened to take over the resources that the Founder held close to heart. Today, the Jagged Daggers continue to take contracts and pursue their own goals in and around their damaged, but beloved city.

A few things about the Company:

We are a loose knit group, looking for the next adventure.
We rely heavily on RP to make the exploring and the adventure more exciting and enjoyable.

While we do have the structure of a Founder and two Officers, we don't base our adventures on a 'rank and file' system of rigid organization.

Everyone is important for what they bring to the Company.
Everyone will be treated with the respect and value they bring and demonstrate toward others.

The good of the Company supersedes personal gain.
This means if someone needs help, do all you can to provide the requested assistance, ahead of your personal adventure.

We're in no hurry to "Level Out".
We want to enjoy the journey, not hasten to the destination.
We want to provide a place for you to have fun playing out your role in the Company.

Build your character's personality traits and RP them.
Just understand, if you decide to play a jerk, don't be surprised if no one else wants to be around you. And you won't last here very long either.

The Founder,
Fogaban

Comments

• doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Maelwys, I like what I see. If you get a chance, check out Seven Against Thay (sevenagainstthay.enjin.com). We're looking to form some alliances and relationships, and from what you have written here, we'd get along well with your group.

In particular, I'm looking for RP-focused guilds which aren't evil or self-serving. Anyhow, lemme know or maybe post in our Visitor forum.
  • myhoneyassmyhoneyass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Looks good, what time zone will you be playing in? What are your plans for PvP?
    Member of the Bitter End Trading Company
    http://betco.guildlaunch.com
  • piratedrugallpiratedrugall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited April 2013
    Sounds perfect for what I'm looking for! : P
    I'll be putting in an app shortly.