test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder Pack Items

rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I sure wish they would put the quantiy you get after each founder's pack item as opposed to a random select few (mounts, pets). I'd like to know if I get 1 bag of holding per character or 1/account like the starter kit. Also how many weapons with free movable gems/upgrades do we get - 1/character or 1/account? The valuable items worth $<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for only $<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> discount varies greatly on how many of these store buyable items we get. I believe based on the last beta, if we only get 1 bag of holding and set of starter weapons, the top tier pack is only worth $130 plus whatever those astral diamons C exchange rate is (which in STO - called dilithium - lives around 90-100 per C, but in STO you can actually get some sweet stuff for the rocks). Still, not close to the advertised $299. Inifinite 1/char bags, adventurer kits, and starter upgradable weapons would do a lot to get the $299 advertised value.

Comments

• syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    Everything is per account. For the items that a character uses directly, that means each character can get one. For the items that a character doesn't use but the player does (Astral Diamonds, character slots), obviously that's one time per account.