test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Foundry) Krubar's Adventures campaign

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
Also try Undead Kingdom Campaign.

Krubar's Adventures (campaign).
@buldok is my handle (type in the handle to search for me).

Mining for Gems (quest).
Company of Dwarves (quest).
Into the Woods (quest).

The Krubar's Adventures Campaign is a collection of combat oriented quests.

Mining for Gems
Dwarven expedition to the mountains to find treasure.

Mining for Gems is 3 maps in length. It is combat heavy and designed to challenge solo players or two players. You will need potions. Hack and slash. Completion time about 30 mins.

Company of Dwarves
Join Bulnar Stonefist for a adventure into the Valley of Murv.
Search for Epic treasures.

Company of Dwarves is 5 maps in length. Moderate combat action. Some hard encounters. You will need potions for the last group of bosses. Completion time about 30 mins.

Into the Woods
Enter the Iron Woods and find the dwarves.
Krubar is in trouble and lost in the Iron Woods.
Battle your way into the woods and find the lost dwarf. Help him return back to camp.
There are also rumors of dark elfs in the Iron Woods and treasure to be found.

Into the Woods is 2 maps in length. Moderate combat action. Completion time about 15-30 mins.

Be sure to rate and review my quests. Thanks.

You get lots of experience and treasure from each of my quests. It is well worth the time.

screenshot2013040717520.jpg

Mountains.
screenshot2013040906580.jpg

Hidden area.
screenshot2013040907345.jpg
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• dvscalesingerdvscalesinger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    YES! Got a tester dying to play, right here!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FOR THE SEVEN!!!
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Great. Give my quests a try this weekend. Only a few more days to go. :P
  • ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    Great. Give my quests a try this weekend. Only a few more days to go. :P

I'll be sure to play, krubar - foundry quests will be my focus for this weekend - can't wait:)
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sad panda... I applied for the foundry... but it seems I am denied : /

Oh well, congrats Krubar!
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm so there buddy!
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Added in some screenshots. Enjoy.
  • sterling330sterling330 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will be testing Foundry content this weekend and I wll keep my eyes out for this! Screenshots are lookin good!
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I will check this out for you. As a future foundy-holic, I can't wait to get into it.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
    edited April 2013
    You guys will like them. :P
    edited April 2013
    *edit*

Added in a new quest to the original post.
    edited April 2013
    I tested out my quests with two players and it was fun.

I think the first quest, Mining for Gems, is better with two players. And the other two quests are probably better with one player.
    edited April 2013
    Ok people. Server comes up in a few mins.

Give my quests a try if you have the time.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I tried it later but I ran out of potions after playing the quest for about an hour. Its very long! The combat is nice. People looking for combat will really be happy with the quest.

But they will need lots of potions as the rooms are small.
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What level are your foundry mods/runs krubar?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)