test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot find answers...

lovelovehugslovelovehugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have been skimming the forums and reading some horrible things...that make me nervous about the game. Still have not found some basic answers.

The hair is horrible...does anyone know if there will be item mall hair options? ( I don't care about clipping with gear)

The founders pack, comes with a dire wolf~ is this a combat companion? I see people complaining how awful companions are...but I like having a helper as I want to play a healer. And can I heal my companion?

The Cleric..will I be forced into clunky chunk armor? or will I be able to play an elf cleric in a decent robe. And people keep complaining clerics suck and don't have much use...will I not be able to play a healer?

The skills, in videos of gameplay I have not noticed a mana bar? is the combat system based on cooldowns only?

levels... is there any way to team n help a lower level? I saw people in posts upset that dungeons are level locked?

thank you to anyone who is able to shed some light on this stuff! just want answers before I buy a founders pack.
Post edited by lovelovehugs on

Comments

• digu21digu21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    I havent played, but I've still researched the game some!

The clerics do have healing Powers what I know of, one of their spells that I know puts a mark on the enemy and all who attack that enemy will get healing.

They are based on cooldowns, but I think there is said that there are other stuff that might affect spellcasting if Im right dont know. Otherwise its on cooldowns, though its also because of the combatsystem.

Hopefully it gave you something, on the other Points I do not know!
    15.jpg
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The hair is horrible...does anyone know if there will be item mall hair options? ( I don't care about clipping with gear)
    That feedback is well known. In time it will be improved I am sure.

The founders pack, comes with a dire wolf~ is this a combat companion? I see people complaining how awful companions are...but I like having a helper as I want to play a healer. And can I heal my companion?
    Dire wolf would be a combat companion and yes you can heal companions.

The Cleric..will I be forced into clunky chunk armor? or will I be able to play an elf cleric in a decent robe. And people keep complaining clerics suck and don't have much use...will I not be able to play a healer?
    There will be plenty of cosmetic options although the extent of which is yet to be seen.
    Cleric sucks? Doesn't have heals? Not true at all. Takes some skill but the cleric is a strong healer.

The skills, in videos of gameplay I have not noticed a mana bar? is the combat system based on cooldowns only?
    All abilities are based on cooldowns however each class has some mana-ish mechanics. Cleric for instance gains Divine Power through heals and attacks which gives alterate and stronger stats to the standard powers.

levels... is there any way to team n help a lower level? I saw people in posts upset that dungeons are level locked?
    I have no idea but there's plenty of feedback about it. This is obviously desired so maybe it will change.

Answers are in Dark Green. Let me know if you need any further information. :)
  • lovelovehugslovelovehugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks! am glad they are reading player comments about the hair! and now with my healer worry cleared up (wish people would stop raging on the class forums, confuses players) Def getting a founders pack ^^!