test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Poll for Hero Founder Purchasers

dizzy000dizzy000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If The head start days got stacked would you also purchase a guardian pack???
The Liver is Evil and must be punished!! Drink More Beer!
Post edited by dizzy000 on

Comments

• dizzy000dizzy000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    Sorry about the color :( cant figure out how to fix it now.
  • leefordleeford Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I have zero interest in the Guardian items compared to what I am getting with the HotN pack, but I would spend the 60 bucks to start on the 22nd rather than the 25th. I can justify that as the cost of a concert ticket.

Edited to add: However, I think it might be unfair to people who put a different value on head start than I do. Some people want to be ahead of the pack, while I merely just want to play.
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Lots of people have both packs already even though the early access doesnt stack. :P
  • finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would. but I don't have the $ atm =[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought the Guardian pack a month or so after I bought the HoTN and in the two days of a BW, I got to about lvl 24 and I was trying to pace myself in those two days and not rush content.

I think 5 days is enough of a headstart. :)
    I bought the Guardian pack a month or so after I bought the HoTN and in the two days of a BW, I got to about lvl 24 and I was trying to pace myself in those two days and not rush content.

I think 5 days is enough of a headstart. :)

Fully agree 5 days in nice but 8 is better LOL :P
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You do know that lots of freebies and others that don't have hero packs are gonna taint the poll with their vote of "hell no I wouldnt pay".
  • dizzy000dizzy000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    You do know that lots of freebies and others that don't have hero packs are gonna taint the poll with their vote of "hell no I wouldnt pay".

True Enough but still curious too see how many like the idea. Not much chance of it happening but a guy can hope.
  • iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I honestly think 5 days is plenty enough for headstart. I love getting in the game earlier, as I cannot wait to play, but I also do not want to be max level with people just starting the game on open launch. I am a relatively hardcore leveler, but I think the advantage provided with the Hero's purchase is plenty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]