test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MOG Nation

thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
Hail and well met fellow adventurers,

Are you looking for a community of gamers, a place you can call home first, and a gaming guild second. Then take a few minutes and check us out.

We are MOG Nation, which grew out of the SWToR Guild, Old Republic Dads. We are a community of gamers from all walks of life and all levels of dedication, to the hardcore number crunching min/maxer all the way to the casual one day a week if my kids let me gamer. And most of us fit right in the middle, casual-core if you will.

We bring to the table a wealth of experience in Multiple Online Games, and share that experience with the community. From casual gameplay to professional level podcasting.

Our current gaming groups:

SWTOR, GW2, LOTRO and many more.

Rules, yeah we have some, you can read more about them here.

VOIP, we use mumble. Not required for membership, individual guilds and/or raid leaders may require for raids etc, but a lot of us hang out there even when we are not playing games.

I am in the process of building the Neverwinter group within our community, so post any questions or comments here, and I'll happily address them.

*****UPDATE*****

We will be rolling on shard Mindflayer at open beta.

Thanks again for considering us, and if you're interested, contact me or roll with us on Shard MF

Links

Community Page
Public Page
Recruitment Page
On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
Post edited by thaliff on

Comments

• thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    With BWE4 and open beta coming, don't walk the lands of Faerun alone, come join us and we can triumph together!

I also want to thank everyone who PM'd me either here or on enjin.com. Look forward to further conversations and hope you find your home, either with us or one of the many great guilds here.
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Official chapter site lo be launched tomorrow. Stay tuned! And thanks looking.
  • orca111orca111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's tomorrow! My dwarf will be there as soon as his personal ale stash runs out!

Seriously though, I've had a great time with this guild through SWTOR, GW2, and even a bit of MineCraft... looking forward to the NeverWinter chapter launching. If you're on the fence about joining a guild, these are great guys to play with so come check out the sites.
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Orca!

To see more of what we do and how we do it, visit us at our public/podcast/articles page.

http://www.mognation.com/
    edited April 2013
    Our official chapter page is up. Stop in and check us out!

http://mog-nw.enjin.com/
  • myhoneyassmyhoneyass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    What server time / time zone will you be playing on? PST / EST ?
    Member of the Bitter End Trading Company
    http://betco.guildlaunch.com
    edited April 2013
    I'm in EST, but we have members in all US TZ's as well.
  • dragonmonkdragonmonk Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey Mog'ers!!! Long time no see! Good luck in NW!!
    edited April 2013
    Meet a lot of great players last night! Thanks to everyone that chatted us up and expressed interest.
    edited April 2013
    Great weekend. Was especially fun watching <gm>Effreet trolling the players with the next class to be released being a pixie...good times.

If your looking for a mature guild to have that kind of fun and more with, drop in and check us out.

www.mog-nw.enjin.com
    edited April 2013
    Even though I am not with MoG or Old Republic Dads anymore I still recommend them. If your a parent, know that RL stuff comes first, and still like to play with other like minded people then MOG is for you!
  • babooshkaababooshkaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey there. You were good enough to reply to my "looking for guild" thread and myself and a friend have been sniffing around and think MOG sound like we could suit each other. Couple of Qs if I may :

- Is your recruitment form bugged on your site?
    - Are you EU/US other or all? (we are UK based)
    - Thats it really! Oh and erm, whats the air speed velocity of an African swallow?
    edited April 2013
    hey Mogger's What Shard you guys going with?
    edited April 2013
    Sorry, was travelling all day yesterday. Thanks for your interest.

1. Form, dunno. I'll PM one of the other admins to check it out. What did you encounter as an issue?
    2. We are primarily an all US TZ guild, but we have some members from Europe to New Zealand.
    3. I would guess, not being an ornithologist, as fast as it needs to be.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You guys didnt used to be MOG Army did you?
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
    edited April 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    You guys didnt used to be MOG Army did you?

Not that I am aware of. MOG Nation grew out of Old Republic Dads, our SWToR chapter.

Read more about us here
    edited April 2013
    dragonmonk wrote: »

Put up for community vote, will know soon™
  • sai907sai907 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    Howdy! MOG Nation seems like a great fit! Put in an app on your main sight. PST night shifter here. Never got a chance with work to participate in a beta weekend but im a big FR fan and Neverwinter has me excited to jump in!
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, if you are who I think you are on the forums, welcome to the guild and community!

Also, a warm welcome to absta!

Now that I'm back from vacation, I'll be on a bit more again.
    edited April 2013

Per community vote, Mindflayer
    edited April 2013
    thaliff wrote: »
    Per community vote, Mindflayer

Solace is going with Dragon (I swear I had no say in the matter :) ) But once the servers are merged we should hook up for some events!
  • mogtatchimogtatchi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can really recommend MOG Nation. I've been a part of it from the start and it's one, if not the, most fun and mature online gaming community I've ever had the pleasure of being part of. There's always something great going on. Whether it's in this brand new Neverwinter chapter, one of the many other chapters, the main community site or even in one of the various pod casts we host.

We have people from all the different gaming types around. Explorers, pve, pvp, hardcore, casual, you name it.

So feel free to check it out and say hi.
    MOG Nation
    Neverwinter chapter - http://mog-nw.enjin.com/home
    Main community site - http://mognation.enjin.com/forum
    edited April 2013
    Solace is going with Dragon (I swear I had no say in the matter :) ) But once the servers are merged we should hook up for some events!

Sounds good.

Want to say welcome to all the new members again. See you all in game tomorrow!!!
    edited April 2013
    Inconvenient bugs be damned, MOG Nation is rolling strong.

Come roll on Mindflayer with us and have a blast!
    edited April 2013
    Welcome all guardians to the game!

Come and join us on mindflayer!
    edited April 2013
    While you are waiting for the log in server to return, check us out.
  • ilfailfa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thaliff wrote: »
    Welcome all guardians to the game!

Come and join us on mindflayer!

Finally all of us non-Guardians can finally join in the fun:)
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to our newest member Cyn
    edited May 2013
    Had a good influx of new players over the last week, from the US and Europe. Welcome everyone!

If you are curious about us and how we play, send me a PM either here or on enjin.com (thaliff there as well), or roll on Mindflayer.

Either way, enjoy the game!
    edited June 2013
    Going strong and still recruiting. Added about 12 members since launch, with more conversations happening almost everyday.

Any questions, chat up here or an officer in game.