test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UGC: Super Neverwinter Bros.

bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
Super Neverwinter Bros.

The Nasher are in trouble, King Kebular is blowing it up in the Blacklake District. Neverwinter normally would not help the Nasher, but the smell is just to bad. Lord Neverember has assigned you to take your plumbers test with Nario & Suigi. Face off with King Kebular and take the ultimate plunge! Will Princess Seach (Sominator) be forever captured by King Kebular (Zebular). Is the plunger mightier then the sword? Its time to put down your swords and grab a plunger to find out, its plumbing time to the MAX!

/OOC
1. 10-15min.
2. This is a joke quest.
3. Humor is an amazing tool, I hope you find this funny.

I was going to delete this test but, will list it in the Humor section of UGC/Authors.

fc88f443b664c1061444d63fa2cd29831364311953.jpg
Nario working to keep the Nasher off his back.

Always have fun,
Bob
Post edited by bobcat1313 on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bwahahahaha! Loved it! Bestest quest Evar! Straight 5 stars!
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol thanks Gillrmn I glad that it got in for beta weekend was still kind of worried I crossed some lines with it lol.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I just want you to know I laughed so hard during this mod! Probably the most memorable one I've done so far and so full of personalities we've all come to love around here. :) It was quite the buzz in our guilds teamspeak over BW4 :)
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
    edited April 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    I just want you to know I laughed so hard during this mod! Probably the most memorable one I've done so far and so full of personalities we've all come to love around here. :) It was quite the buzz in our guilds teamspeak over BW4 :)

Thanks so much I almost didn't publishes was scared I might get in trouble. Glad Gillrmn told me to publish it!
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I finally get to try it without being under the pressure of time.. WOOO HOOOOOO!!! and see bobcat. lol.. you have skills, bro.

*noticed him being humble over there a few times.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • pherg1pherg1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Speaking of getting in trouble. Are there things you should not do when creating quests/settings in the foundry? For example I thought trying to build a remake of some published adventures, would that be a copyright issue?

On those lines, say someone built a mock of the temple of elemental evil, I think that adventure was almost a campaign in itself if I remember. Could something like that be built so that when you play the quest it is so difficult you would just see how far into the temple you could get before you died...

Also, can you do these foundry quests as a group? Or are they solo only?
    edited April 2013
    You can do them as a group, but they don't scale like the dungeon delves.

The copy right stuff that i do not know. If you want to make a another Super Neverwinter Bros. I would not mind at all, I would love to play it actually! Now that we are entering OB, this quest was never suppose to make it outside Atesting, I glad Gillrmn told me to though, and tilt eased my mind of copy right stuff. So not sure, I changed mario and luigi name though just in case.