test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta begins April 30, 2013!

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    bufffybufffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    crashed nice job pwe this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happened shame on you if you r going to do something atleast do it right or not at all
  • Options
    arat14arat14 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    help with lagg please
  • Options
    zandalyzandaly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Download the client via torrent. Got the files within 10 minutes.
  • Options
    beaversonfirebeaversonfire Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please, someone help me.

I open launcher, log in, and when it says its ready, it still says cancel, but when I move the mouse it changes to play. I click play and the game doesnt open. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
  • Options
    riderpride81riderpride81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    People, learn to read the bug reports area. System is now down for a short maintenance to help fix the explosions that happened when a crapload of people all burst into open beta at the same time. Should be up within an hour.
  • Options
    beaversonfirebeaversonfire Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You should learn to read, they said it was done earlier, and they didnt have to take down the servers
  • Options
    arat14arat14 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i cant get on queue position: 4655 can some one help
  • Options
    birchflowerbirchflower Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queue goes from #6089 to #17,487 back down to 5807. Strangeness.
  • Options
    elann76309elann76309 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As a founder i have found it wonderful playing a DND game again. However would it be possible to install a priority log in, for those of us that actually paid for the Founder status. Going from 3500 on the queue to 26600 is not what I would call conducive to repeat business especially to those that paid money to play.
  • Options
    tschrivtschriv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    elann76309 wrote: »
    However would it be possible to install a priority log in, for those of us that actually paid for the Founder status. .

At the risk of sounding like an elitist, I agree.
  • Options
    realuberwilhelmrealuberwilhelm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sooo is the download via dialup? 1k/s is not going to cut it for 3.5GB.
  • Options
    capitty3capitty3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome! Already made my first toon: Tami Undergallows, Halfling Rogue Trickster (:
  • Options
    leslieburksleslieburks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Game looks really cool. Was excited to try it out with 3 other friends. But 10 and 1\2 hours later still cant log in. LOL my bad i guess we took the wrong day off of work. Well hope it is working by this weekend. Anyway guys have fun and ill be back in 4 days to try again.:o
  • Options
    amad0riusamad0rius Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leslieburks, yeap ;)
  • Options
    gilengoosegilengoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elann76309 wrote: »
    As a founder i have found it wonderful playing a DND game again. However would it be possible to install a priority log in, for those of us that actually paid for the Founder status. Going from 3500 on the queue to 26600 is not what I would call conducive to repeat business especially to those that paid money to play.

I could not agree with this more. I paid to help support this opening and now have to wait nearly an hour on a Wed. Morning East Coast time when the fewest folks would be likely playing! The game has alot going for it and playing the few days we were allowed before the "Beta Launch" was enjoyable if a little buggy. If you are actually doing a Beta launch then you should limit the number of logins given out to the number you know your servers can handle. That gives you a good idea of how your software and hardware will handle load. There is no excuse for doing this kind of rollout...EVER. It is laziness and mismanagement and nothing else.
  • Options
    wulfgarstonecrowwulfgarstonecrow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wishing you all at Neverwinter good luck finding a solution to this, I've been waiting for this game for quite a while since I've heard of it. I've found that patience is a virtue. I for one am wishing you guys a fond hello and a thank you for making this new brand of MMO free for the players with no lack of quality. Every game has it's hiccups in the industry, at least you're not Maxis or Blizzard when Diablo 3 came out. I look forward to news on your progress, as I am assuming your silence means you're working really fast and really hard to do your best and get this project up and running for all of us.

So, thanks.

P.S. Just don't stress too much about the few people who think otherwise. Because, you'll fix it. I know you will.
  • Options
    wasabisnooterwasabisnooter Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game is awesome. Thanks!
    The Emperor's Staff: NW-DUUNOHIB2

The Retribution of Kel'thalun: NW-DJ46U5NZG

The Conquering of Ymir: NW-D12TWV3K3
  • Options
    amad0riusamad0rius Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good luck guyz, game awesome ;)
  • Options
    greqoh777greqoh777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love the game.

You guys did great!
  • Options
    gribbitsgribbits Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gilengoose wrote: »
    I could not agree with this more. I paid to help support this opening and now have to wait nearly an hour on a Wed. Morning East Coast time when the fewest folks would be likely playing! The game has alot going for it and playing the few days we were allowed before the "Beta Launch" was enjoyable if a little buggy. If you are actually doing a Beta launch then you should limit the number of logins given out to the number you know your servers can handle. That gives you a good idea of how your software and hardware will handle load. There is no excuse for doing this kind of rollout...EVER. It is laziness and mismanagement and nothing else.

I didn't even know about this game until yesterday, so I'm stuck being an f2p newb for the moment (loss of job earlier in the week did not help).

That being said, I totally agree and hope they do add that... it's only 'fair' (and respectable) to give those founders priority <tosses in his two pennies>
  • Options
    phobiaboxxphobiaboxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People, this is beta, which means that there are BOUND to be problems. Its like the testing period, and the fact that it's open to everyone and anyone is amazing. Secondly, server maintenance is a VERY COMMON thing (especially on games that are more popular). WoW does it at least twice a month from what I've seen. To all the people having problems other than that, well just expect them to probably be fixed after some time (again, this is so they can find out what they do need to fix to make the game the best it can be).

With that being said, I love the game. I haven't gotten to play but I watched my boyfriend play for a bit before the serves went down. I'm so excited for them to come back up so I can continue with character creation c: