test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Neverwinter Starter Kit!

Comments

• Options
    illideshillidesh Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright, lets get down to business here. You lot are here because you want to have an adventure right? Speak up now, this isn't the time to be timid. There are skeletons clamoring at the gates. Now, raise your hands if your ready to do something about it. Oi, you there in the middle. Yes, you there. With the shield. Don't tell me you are shaking in your boots. You know these fellows that raised their hands are going to need your shield. Count your self volunteered. Now, get a move on. Riches and glory and beer await you with your victory!
  • Options
    pinky2brainpinky2brain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Crit Happens . . .
  • Options
    dulash93dulash93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All in favor of an free founders pack say I!
  • Options
    ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know everyone is upset about the losing the village but at least we saved the fountain!
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • Options
    hivetyrantrexhivetyrantrex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Even in a fantasy world the bouncers won't let you in wearing roleplaying outfits
  • Options
    oololzzoololzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ' So, who wanna fight us? '
  • Options
    libertine17libertine17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Freebird!!!!
  • Options
    altyrealtyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    "Hey, where'd that Ranger come from!?"
  • Options
    crivilnite2crivilnite2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    All ready for Halaster Shake in 5,4,3,2,1...!!
    I'm The Guardian, death is my business be it yours or mine.
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    "It is time! Neverember falls this night.
    We will send his corpse back to Waterdeep or feed it to the denizens of the Chasm!"
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    arch1109arch1109 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Separated at birth, the firehand brothers are reunited at the auction.
  • Options
    reapwhatusowreapwhatusow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Screw this! I'm outta here.
  • Options
    thatsmrbunnythatsmrbunny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    Alright, before we venture forth, who else needs to use the bathroom?
  • Options
    rubywprubywp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nobody's going anywhere until someone confesses to lighting a match in the ship full of tar and fireworks!
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "So before our lovely bachelorette comes out, why do you tell us a little about yourself, ruffian... I mean bachelor #1..."
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    ekeiramekeiram Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Today at Rogue 101 we're gonna discuss pickpocket. First question: Who has nicked my gold-bag?!?"
    Mari McMillan

Double Barrelled Kobold ~ Mindflayer
  • Options
    devilsmasherdevilsmasher Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only Neverwinter know what comes !
  • Options
    iwantwowiwantwow Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Now's your chance to win a Neverwinter Starter Kit and receive in-game items like an Amulet of Protection, Bag of Holding, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Caption this picture for a chance to win:

qeVIXIG.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Friday, April 5. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Will be great to get a chance and some help from this starter kit. Thanks in advanced!
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013

qeVIXIG.jpg

"Thank you all for coming. I would like to welcome you all to another meeting of NAA, or Neverwinter ALTs anonymous."
  • Options
    dfwkilljoydfwkilljoy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now's your chance to win a Neverwinter Starter Kit and receive in-game items like an Amulet of Protection, Bag of Holding, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Caption this picture for a chance to win:

qeVIXIG.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Friday, April 5. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

"And the award for best cosplay costumes goes to........'
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Lord Neverember must fall, long live the king!"
  • Options
    painmanagementpainmanagement Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Now that we are all here.I need to know...does anyone remember how we got here?"
  • Options
    troutnabouttroutnabout Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You think you're better than I am? Where we came from, if one did not want to die of poverty, one became a priest or a bandit! You chose your way, I chose mine. Mine was harder. You talk of our mother and father. You remember when you left to become a priest? I stayed behind! I must have been ten, twelve. I don't remember which, but I stayed. I tried, but it was no good. Now I am going to tell you something. You became a priest because you were... too much of a coward to do what I do!
  • Options
    cclineccline Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    'New Doctor Who on Saturday'! The crowd goes wild.
  • Options
    liperodriguesliperodrigues Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Hey!! There will be no more wipes!!" "YEAAA!!!"
  • Options
    snakeqc12snakeqc12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did you get that thing I set you?
  • Options
    skylroneskylrone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Who will be the first brave adventurer to try a taste of this Chocolate Fountain the Orcs left behind?"
    "Me! Me! Me!"
    Guy pointing: "I told you it was chocolate."
    Girl with arms crossed: "It doesn't smell like chocolate."
  • Options
    loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The abundance of forgotten realms neverwinter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stellaiterstellaiter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Strength, Magic, Divine, Expertise, Dexterity, Charisma and great adventures!!, we are all of Neverwinter!!, so what are you waiting for? join us. See you in Neverwinter. "
This discussion has been closed.