test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professional Gaming GAWD Willing To Join Your Guild...

trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
...for a price.

PvP enthusiast extraordinaire. PvE raid leader for guilds that are ranked top 5 in WoW, Rift, SWTOR and CEO for a Top 10 ranked EVE corp. Willing to bring my expertise and unbridled skill to your guild and carry you to Neverwinter fame and glory.

Bidding starts at 50 million AD.

GOGOGO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by trickshaw on

Comments

• kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Come join the Repeat Offenders. Good bunch of people who love to game. All of our cred comes from City of Heroes, but we did take down Tyrant "The Really, Really Hard Way" in something like six minutes. The whole Magi trial lasted for less than 20 minutes. (This was the biggest/baddest incarnate trial in the game at the time, though it still wasn't as hard as a Hamidon Raid.)

We're big on teaming and having fun. All classes, races, and skill levels welcome. We have forums for all different kinds of games, so you can find RO in whatever you're playing. :]
    qtPt2I
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Blood is currently looking for a pvp leader specifically atm, we have err cookieS? ALOT of cookies :D

Our main focus is community and PvE but there is nothing stopping you taking the pvp side of things to the top of the pack. Ciome alog and check us out and if you feel interested then apply on the webby for a position.. GL man :)

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Blood is currently looking for a pvp leader specifically atm, we have err cookieS? ALOT of cookies :D

Oh yeah? Well Repeat Offenders has RAPTOR COOKIES!! *shows off raptor cookies* ;]

Oh yeah, we have a Ventrilo server too, if that's an enticement.
    qtPt2I