test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how many rolls do you get? Do you think the trickster needs more?

deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
How many rolls do you get? Do you think the trickster needs more?
I get two rolls out of all my stamina while the control wizard gets three. Do you think we need more?
Post edited by deohnoeh on

Comments

• prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think it's fine as it is. The wizard needs to stay away from their targets, while the rogue needs to stay close. Also, we get stealth.

I think there is a feat that reduces the stamina cost for dodging if you want to pick it up, though. It's either that or more stamina, I forget.
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can definitely attest to PvP play that the rogue does not need more than 2 rolls. I was easily able to keep up with anyone who tried to dodge away, with 2 rolls. It's fine as it is.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • thehttheht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    Don't forget you've got a teleport you can use to get away and that multiple dagger throw makes you jump back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcammixcammi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    I also think 2 rolls are enough. I agree with Prunetracy, we need to be in our enemy's face anyway, so our rolls are only used to get away from attacks. I haven't done any PvP so I can't attest to that section, but I didn't feel I was missing out by having 2 in PvE.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For me time to dodge=time to get out of the way or disable the enemy via encounter powers. I rarely needed more than that. When I did it usually meant I got in over my head and was overwhelmed. Still, stealth and heal! The dodge. Then heal. The kill 'em all!
  • vdinhhhvdinhhh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    CW, 3 rolls too op to say the least
    not to mention the attack range on CW is like a full screen distance
  • jaer44jaer44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 rolls is fine, get too many and you'll fill up before your dinner comes. :)