test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Like the way classes are done.

deathknightx1082deathknightx1082 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have to say I actually like the predetermined classes, I disliked it at first but than I actually thought about it. As the game goes on there will be a ton more classes added, all in all I like the paths, for instance ( trickster rogue), its better than making a rogue and choosing trickster then making another rogue for assassin, and another for a trap monkey etc.

What Im trying to say is its better to pick ur path early than having to make the same class multiple times to try new paths.
Post edited by deathknightx1082 on

Comments

• jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Most games would allow a respec of your character so that you wouldn't need 5 character slots for 5 different rogues.

But I can agree that it's nice getting to the class you wanted from level 1. however, I'll hate to see how many classes we'll have in 5 years.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/