test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Website bugs

jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have noticed afew bugs recently on the website i thought I would mention for you..

Sometimes the top two or top video in the news section doesent have a picture or video in it. the cleric montage embedding doesent have it and the combat ask me anything recap... Once on the link destination tho it works fine..

Also when entering paypal via the funders pack advert on homepage and selecting paypal to pay, the link turns up in german and i cannopt see any way to change it to english. Im from the UK. playing on BT ISP 77mb down 10mb up.

I do have a built in adblocker on mcaffee but the site is trusted on mcaffee and since a few days ago i had no problems..

I hope this report helps polish the homepage and links up a little..

Thanks! Keep it up devs and mods!

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
"There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
"If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
Post edited by jezathforum on

Comments

• gridwardengridwarden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Also, when viewing the page on on an iPad and iPhone, the top row of drop down links (e.g. "News", "The Game", "Community", "Media", and "Charge Zen".) are unresponsive.
  • xbotzxbotz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited March 2013
    Whatever you do don't switch to mobile style...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    img.php?postid=850061lolls^^

Her is link for image that has errors.... atleast for me it does.... it was the video link,,

http://nw.perfectworld.com/wordpress/service/img.php?postid=850061

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"